- Quick access to all views via a tree-like hierarchical list.
- Integrated search, with easy access to recent searches and the ability to save searches to re-use later.
- Enhanced ticket previews. Get more information quicker, without having to open tickets.
- Advanced ticket merging interface that gives you more control over how ticket data is merged.
- Improved bulk ticket editing dialog, with support for macros.
- More control over view results. Customize how many tickets are displayed on each page and use additional fields for sorting.
If you've got a lot of Zendesk ticket views to manage or have ever felt limited by the default ticket view interface, then you've come to the right place. Lovely Views is a powerful enhancement to the Zendesk views that provides a number of new features and tools.
Ever wished you could see more views at once? The standard views list in Zendesk only shows an agent up to 20 views. To see the rest, agents need to click on "More". This is inefficient and can really slow agents down if they regularly switch between more than a few views. Lovely Views changes this by displaying all available views in a single, easy to use panel. Lovely Views allows you to categorize your views into hierarchical tree-like folders, which reduces clutter and makes it easier to for your agents to quickly access the views they require, without having to constantly switch between screens.
Lovely Views also comes with integrated search. Agents can perform searches directly within the app, with the results presented in the same familiar way as views. Unlike the Zendesks' regular search interface though, Lovely Views keeps track of recent searches and allows you to save them for re-use later. This makes it simple to execute advanced search queries without having to re-type them over and over.
Lovely Views now comes with enhanced ticket previews, which are enabled by default. When hovering over a ticket, you'll be able to see more detail about a ticket, including the full list of comments, the date the ticket was created/last updated, and any groups, channel, or tags associated with the ticket. As well, many fields are also clickable. This allows you to quickly load similar tickets and/or related information.
The ticket merging interface in Lovely Views PLUS has been improved to give you more clarity and control over the process. Merge tickets in the standard Zendesk manner or use the custom merge feature to fine tune how the merged ticket data is combined into a new ticket. We’ve also added an option that allows you to prevent agents from merging tickets that are not all from the same requester.
Lovely Views also features a new and improved bulk editing interface. You can easily update most ticket fields and properties. This includes adding or removing tags, applying macros, resetting fields and much more. In addition, we’ve made the dialog box larger, so that it makes use of the available window space. Making it easier to update fields and compose large comments.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Lovely Views provides dozens of other improvements and time-savers that over time, can add up to big efficiency gains. Lovely Views helps your agents work smarter and better. Read more at Lovely Views's home page.
You can read about the differences between Lovely Views PLUS, Lovely Views Classic (v1) and the built-in views interface on this page.
Please refer to the user guide for how to use Lovely Views PLUS.
Lovely Views PLUS is brought to you by Lovestock & Leaf.
Lovely Views PLUS is ready to use immediately after installation using the default settings, but you may want to customize the options to your needs.
- Number of tickets per page The number of tickets that will be shown on a page for views with a lot of tickets.
- Hide 'Misc' folder The 'Misc' folder contains any views not in other ticket groups. If you hide the 'Misc' folder, those views will be displayed outside other groups.
- Rename 'Misc' folder Optionally rename the 'Misc' folder to something of your choosing
- Place 'Misc' folder at bottom If unticked then 'Misc' folder is shown at the top.
- Hide your 'Personal' folder If ticked, your personal views (if you have any), will not be displayed.
- Rename your 'Personal' folder Optionally rename the 'Personal' folder to something of your choosing
- Place 'Personal' folder at bottom If unticked, 'Personal' folder is shown at the top.
To fully understand Lovely Views PLUS features and capabilities, we strongly recommend you completely read the Users' Guide.