The Meetingbird app for Zendesk allows you to schedule meetings and manage your calendar right from Zendesk. It's intuitive design and deep integrations with Google Calendar, Office 365, Zoom, and Zapier make scheduling a snap.
With Meetingbird's scheduling links, agents can cut down on back and forth emailing and schedule support calls and demos with customers faster. Potential meeting times can even be inserted directly into ticket replies, so customers can book meetings with a single click. And with Meetingbird's full featured calendar, support agents can manage their schedules and create events right from their Zendesk inbox.
- Schedule meetings and access your calendar right from Zendesk
- Insert scheduling links or potential meeting times directly into Zendesk messages, allowing the recipient to book a meeting with a tap
- Automatic timezone detection
- Award-winning user interface and deep integrations with Google Calendar, Office 365, Zoom, Zapier, and more
- Prevent double booking across multiple calendars
- Schedule meetings on multiple calendars
- Quickly toggle between different timezones
- Robust white label support
- Automated email reminders to meeting attendees
- Customizable booking confirmation messages
Support and Feedback
We'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
After installing, click the Meetingbird icon in the Zendesk Support navbar near the top right of your window. Then simply sign in with any Google or Outlook account to get started. Our complete guide for integrating and using Meetingbird with Zendesk is also available here.