Myndbend Process Manager™ provides an easy, convenient and flexible way for agents to build custom processes in Zendesk.
- Complex Business Processes, such as HR On-Boarding and IT Change Management
- Approvals by Agents or Customers/End-users
- Auditable workflows
With Myndbend Process Manager, you can:
- Create child tickets (aka linked tickets or sub-tasks) from requests (parent tickets)
- Require child tickets to be solved and approved before the parent ticket can be solved (optional)
- Designate one or more approvers for parent and child tickets
- Establish staff/supervisor relationships for approvals
- Monitor the status of related tickets
- Track approvals, denials, and events on all requests
- Use custom templates to generate repetitive tickets (and automate!)*
- Automatically create child tickets when another ticket is solved or approved
- Automatically add approvers to any ticket based on custom criteria*
- Sequence approvals - establish a simple hierarchy of approvers*
- Export tickets to CSV with approvers and comments*
- Broadcast messages to Zendesk agents*
Starred items above require a $6/month/agent subscription (Lite agents not counted). Please ask us about volume discounts and yearly payment options.
Visit the Myndbend Process Manager™ product page for more details.
- Install the app from the Zendesk App Marketplace.
- Locate the Myndbend app (circular icon) on the left side of Zendesk.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process.
- To create child tickets or add approvers, navigate to any open ticket in Zendesk and expand the apps column ("Apps" button top right).
For additional details, please visit Myndbend's Help Center