Install the app to easily escalate tickets from Zendesk Support to Office 365 Groups from your ticket sidebar. Tickets sent to a selected Office 365 Group will create a new conversation within that group containing the ticket information as a Zendesk connector card. Team members in that group will be able to see pertinent information about the ticket and help solve customer concerns more efficiently.
About Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups enables you to engage with your team on the go with an Office 365 work or school account. Take part in the latest discussions, share photos and notes, and collaborate on files. Learn more about Office 365 Groups here.
- Click install app.
- Open a ticket and click on the Setup button in the newly installed app.
- You will be prompted to sign-in to Outlook.
- Select an Outlook 365 group that will receive tickets.
- Select when a ticket should be escalated to the Outlook 365 group.
- To add another Outlook 365 group after the initial setup go to the connectors management page of any selected Outlook 365 group inside Outlook and select Zendesk.