Let's face it - a large portion of your customers, especially millennials, can’t or won’t contact you via phone, live chat or email. Whether they’re too busy, too lazy, or too technologically challenged, you just lost a potential customer.
WHAT THEY’D RATHER DO IS TEXT YOU!
With texting, customers can take the conversation anywhere, and continue it at anytime, without having to navigate from your product or checkout page. Customers love texting with businesses, resulting in rave reviews and positive word of mouth.
The OwnerListens Zendesk integration, provides your business with a custom virtual number which customers can text to ask anything. Product questions, shipping inquiries, and coupon code problems are only a few of the issues texting can handle in a breeze. Customers can also send feedback and suggestions. Texts are delivered to your agents as tickets and the responses are sent back to the customer as a text. From the customer’s perspective they’re having a personal conversation with your business. From your agent’s perspective, nothing changes in how they work.
Zendesk-enabled OwnerListens plans start at just $15/month for up to 50 conversations (that’s 50 customers, each with an unlimited number of messages back and forth). All OwnerListens plans include Message Mate – a lightweight mobile and desktop friendly add-on that both alerts your users that they can text you and allows them to send you a message with just one click.
OwnerListens is an official Facebook Messenger partner and also offers a Messenger integration so you can seamlessly handle incoming messages from Messenger.
- Visit https://ownerlistens.com/register
- Enter your name and email address, select a password and click NEXT
- Type the name (and if applicable, address) of your business in the search box and click GO. Select your business from the results or follow the onscreen prompt to enter your business's details manually
- Select a plan - be sure to select a plan with an SMS integration (selected by default). Plans that include the Zendesk integration are "Growing Shop" and "Big Shop"
- Customize your settings in the settings page (you can skip this and go back to it later).
- Head to https://ownerlistens.com/update and copy the OL Zendesk Token manually or by clicking the blue COPY button.
- Paste the OL Zendesk Token into the appropriate field
- Click INSTALL
- Go to your Zendesk dashboard. Click on the OwnerListens tab, located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the "Connect to OwnerListens" button and follow the permission flow
- You should receive a new ticket saying: "Your OwnerListens account has been successfully integrated to Zendesk"
- If you experience any issues please text or call us at 650-825-1166 or email email@example.com