Use PandaDoc to create proposals, quotes, contracts, and invoices. Send them directly from Zendesk Support and collect electronic signatures. Client data saved in Zendesk Support automatically populates new documents.
To enable this integration, create a PandaDoc account and install PandaDoc application for Zendesk marketplace.
PandaDoc is a deal acceleration platform built to empower sales teams. Close deals faster and create professional documents. PandaDoc enables you to generate proposals, quotes, and contracts using customizable templates with on-brand styles, themes, and rich media like videos and images.
When you integrate with Zendesk Support, you can create, send, and track documents from Tickets and Users records in your Zendesk account. It’s also possible to generate documents from templates, which will automatically populate with client and deal details saved in Zendesk. This can shave hours off your typical document workflows.
Here’s a quick rundown of the integration/extension’s core features:
- Create proposals, quotes, contracts, and invoices - Create any document using PandaDoc templates and pre-fill it with ticket or customer data. Send it for eSignatures from your Zendesk account. Electronic Signature Software - eSignatures Built for Business
- Leverage electronic signature software - PandaDoc comes with electronic signature software. You don’t need to pay for a separate service.
- Make it easy for customers to pay - Add payment options to documents so that clients can accept your proposals, quotes, or invoices, and pay straight away.
- Automatically populate documents with Zendesk data - Create customized documents in minutes with ticket and customer details from Zendesk.
- Track the status of documents - Follow document statuses in Zendesk, which will be updated whenever a recipient opens or signs a document.
- Collaborate easily - Collaborate on documents with real-time commenting and automated approval workflows.
- Install PandaDoc application from Zendesk Marketplace.
- Log in to your PandaDoc account. Sign up for a free trial if you don’t have one.
- In Zendesk, access PandaDoc application from any Ticket or User record.
- Hit the Connect button to log into your PandaDoc account.
- Create new or review existing documents associated with the record in Zendesk.