parcelLab enables perfect communication between shops and customers during shipment. With parcelLab you guide your customers through the entire shipping process. Communicate shipping problems at an early stage and turn one-time buyers into loyal customers. Shipping is more than delivery. The shipping process is the most emotional part of the customer journey. For the best shopping experience, you care for your customer from checkout to delivery via every communication channel.
Delight your customers with a custom track & trace page, tailored shipping information and hand-picked offers directly in your shop. Turn one-time shoppers into loyal customers and monetize valuable traffic rather than entrusting it to UPS, FedEx & co.
If you would like to find out more about how parcelLab can benefit your business, please find out more: here
The parcelLab Zendesk app gives parcelLab customers the ability to:
- easily get the most up-to-date delivery status of your customers' orders, by seamlessly integrating with parcelLab's powerful API
- directly access in-depth order information, via a direct link to the corresponding parcelLab portal tracking page
- automatically fetch the order status directly based on a user-configured Zendesk ticket field (optionally) or via an easy-to-use input form.
If you'd like to find out more about the parcelLab Zendesk app, please feel free and also have a look at the designated how.parcellab.works page.
The parcelLab App for Zendesk, lets you see the most recent delivery status of your customers' orders.
If you're not a parcelLab customer and you're interested in finding out more on how parcelLab can benefit your business, please visit parcellab.com.
Before you begin, you'll need your parcelLab user ID in order for the parcelLab Zendesk app to sucessfully access the order status of your customers' orders. You can find your parcelLab user ID in the in the account section of the parcelLab portal.
Optionally if you prefer the parcelLab Zendesk app to automatically retrieve the order number from a Zendesk support ticket field, you'll need the Zendesk ticket field ID of the desired ticket field. You can find all available ticket fields and their corresponding unique ticket field IDs in the Admin / Manage / Ticket Fields section of your Zendesk app.
For a more in-depth installation and configuration instructions, please visit how.parcellab.works
- Click the "Install" button above (on this page) to install the parcelLab Zendesk app in your Zendesk account.
- Enter your parcelLab user ID in the installation configuration field
- (Optionally) Enter the ticket field ID of a Zendesk ticket field that the parcelLab Zendesk app should use to automatically retrieve the order status when you open a support ticket. Note: You can also configure this at a later point.
- Click Update to save the configuration and complete the parcelLab Zendesk app installation.
- (Optionally) Enable/disable stripping off leading 0s from the parcelLab order number before it's being sent to the parcelLab API. Note: This option can be left disabled in most setups. It will not modify or overwrite the order number in your Zendesk ticket field.
That’s it! You'll now find the parcelLab Zendesk app in your Zendesk sidebar when you open a ticket. The app will automatically retrieve the order status if possible or alternatively ask you to enter an order number that you would like to check. After successfully getting the most recent order status, the parcelLab Zendesk app will offer you a list of all related deliveries, including their tracking numbers. You're able to view in-depth tracking information by directly clicking on each delivery status, which will then open up a new tab with the corresponding parcelLab portal page.