Planhat is software for customer success.
Planhat's two-way integration with Zendesk enables:
- your agents to get key insights into your customers health and usage behavior.
- your customer success team to get insights into your Zendesk data.
The Planhat application will help your support agents identify key users, get churn and up-sale alerts and understand the key subscription data such as the MRR value, renewal dates etc.
Insights coming from Planhat will equip your agents so they can give your customers a personalized and tailored support experience.
How Planhat works Planhat is software for customer success.
The Planhat application makes customer success simple by;
- Giving a 360 view of your customers (health score, billing, tickets, subscription data etc)
- Tracking your customers usage behavior in realtime
- Trigger churn and up-sale alerts
- Create ready-to-send e-mail templates based on churn alerts
- Forecasting renewals, churn and up-sales
- Report on key SaaS metrics
- Manage your on-boarding workflows
This app is available for Planhat customers only. If you haven't signed up yet, go to www.planhat.com and "request a demo" to try it out.
There are four simple steps to install the Planhat app:
Installation Instructions To install the Planhat app in Zendesk, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Zendesk account and go to the Apps Marketplace (Cog icon on the bottom-left).
- Locate the Planhat app using the search box on the right side and click on the tile.
- In the details page click on the ‘Install’ button (upper right) in the upper-right side.
- The installation form requires the following fields:
- Title: Name it Planhat
- Token: The Planhat Api Token can be found into developers section, in the main left menu in Planhat. If you don't see this option please enable it on settings->features->core in Planhat. If you have troubles please contact us.