Planhat is software for customer success.
Planhat's two-way integration with Zendesk enables:
- your agents to get key insights into your customers health and usage behavior.
- your customer success team to get insights into your Zendesk data.
The Planhat application will help your support agents identify key users, get churn and up-sale alerts and understand the key subscription data such as the MRR value, renewal dates etc.
Insights coming from Planhat will equip your agents so they can give your customers a personalized and tailored support experience.
How Planhat works Planhat is software for customer success.
The Planhat application makes customer success simple by;
- Giving a 360 view of your customers (health score, billing, tickets, subscription data etc)
- Tracking your customers usage behavior in realtime
- Trigger churn and up-sale alerts
- Create ready-to-send e-mail templates based on churn alerts
- Forecasting renewals, churn and up-sales
- Report on key SaaS metrics
- Manage your on-boarding workflows
This app is available for Planhat customers only. If you haven't signed up yet, go to www.planhat.com and "request a demo" to try it out.
There are four simple steps to install the Planhat app:
Installation Instructions To install the Planhat app in Zendesk, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Zendesk account and go to the Apps Marketplace (Cog icon on the bottom-left).
- Locate the Planhat app using the search box on the right side and click on the tile.
- In the details page click on the ‘Install’ button (upper right) in the upper-right side.
- The installation form requires the following fields:
- Title: Name it Planhat
- Token: The Planhat Api Token can be found into 'settings' section (move the cursor over your image/icon profile at left-bottom side), You can create/copy an API token on the section 'Tokens' (menu left side).
- Cluster: Enter the Planhat cluster in which your account is hosted. Enter 'us' (without ') if you access your planhat account using the url 'app.planhat.com' or type 'eu' if you use the url 'app-eu.planhat.com'