Playlist is the easiest way to set up round robin in Zendesk. Save time and improve the customer experience with automatic ticket assignment teams love.
Install for subset of agents
You can install Playlist for a subset of agents by enabling group restrictions.
- Built on AWS, runs in your Zendesk
- Use round robin or load-balanced assignment
- Rotate between group members
- Set a ticket limit to avoid overloading agents
- Same agent, sticky assignment
- Automatically merge tickets from the same requester
- Prioritize queues
- Team dashboard for supervisors
- Total online time reporting
- Agent status integration
- Dedicated support tool for organizations
- Sound notifications
- Measure adoption in Explore or Looker
- Enhanced Guided mode with the Playlist button
See how it works for a demo and more details.
Try it for free
Sign up today for a 14-day free trial. Your credit card won't be charged until the end of you trial. Cancel anytime by simply uninstalling.
Contact us if you would like to try out Playlist without a credit card.
To start your 14-day free trial, install the app and enter your payment information. Your credit card won't be charged until your trial is over.
Once installed, go to Playlist setup (P icon located on the main navigation bar) to get started.
App tags: round robin, omni-channel, load balanced, randomly assign, equitable, evenly, equally, distribute, skills-based routing, triage, guided mode, scheduling, workforce management, WFM, escalations, queues, first reply time, SLA, service level agreement, cherry-picking, sounds, notifications, auto assign, auto merge