- Get ahead of support issues by communicating proactively
- Integrated with customer lists and existing ticket workflows
- Automatically creates a ticket view for easy queue management
NOTE: This App requires you to have the ""Customer List"" feature of Zendesk Support turned on. See more on zendesk.com/pricing.
Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense
A better customer experience starts with proactive support. The Proactive Tickets app lets you automatically create Zendesk Support tickets on behalf of your customers.
Go from reactive to proactive support
With the Proactive Tickets app, you can target a specific list of customers and get ahead of potential support issues that may arise. Select a customer list in your Zendesk Support account to reach out to.
Provide better customer care
Customize your proactive tickets with a personalized message and relevant details. Easily create tasks and send follow-up communication to your customers.
Fits right into your existing workflows
With a ticket view automatically created for your proactive tickets campaign, your support team has a more organized way to take charge of your customer conversations.
NOTE: This App requires you to have the "Customer List" feature of Zendesk Support turned on. See more on zendesk.com/pricing.
See our detailed setup guide for more information on installing this App.
Getting started with the Proactive Tickets app:
- Sign in to your Zendesk Support account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Proactive Tickets app and click the tile.
- On the Proactive Tickets app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner. This app is only available to customers on the Regular, Plus, Enterprise, and Enterprise Elite plans.
- Enter a name for the app, select the configurations you want, then click Install.
- Author: Zendesk Labs
- Price: Free
- Support:Not supported
This is an app. It will install right into your Zendesk Support account.