productboard is the leading product excellence system, helping product teams get the right products to market faster. Over 1,200 modern, customer-driven companies use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap.
With the productboard app for Zendesk you can push relevant support tickets to productboard if they include valuable user insights that the product team should review, such as feature requests or pain points with today’s product.
Once in productboard, the most interesting insights can be linked to related feature ideas, so they’ll always be on hand during prioritization and design.
For more advanced ways to automatically push tickets to productboard based on tags, keywords, or custom triggers, see www.productboard.com/zendesk.
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
You need to have admin access to productboard to install the app.
How to install
Installing productboard app is easy:
- Install the productboard app in Zendesk.
- Enter the subdomain for your productboard project. The subdomain is the part that comes before
.productboard.comin your project URL.
- In any Zendesk ticket, open the apps sidebar by clicking the Apps button in the top right.
- Click on the link that says
- You will be prompted to log in to productboard and to authorize Zendesk to access your account.
Once installed and authorized by admin, any Zendesk agent can use the app without the need for productboard account.