Quickie is a handy top bar menu that gives you instant access to all views at all times from anywhere within Zendesk. It improves the efficiency of your agents when accessing views.
- Organize views in folder hierarchy
- Fast access to all views from anywhere within Zendesk
- Keyword search finds views quickly
- Option to mix personal views with shared views
- Place personal views folder at top or bottom of list
- Works with our Lovely Views app
- Includes "Suspended tickets" view if the agent is allowed to view suspended tickets
Quickie's search is instant and powerful. Finding the view you want amongst possibly hundreds of views is quick and painless.
Read more at Quickie's home page.
Please refer to the user guide for how to use Quickie.
Quickie is brought to you by Lovestock & Leaf.
All you have to do is install the Quickie app and you can use it immediately. The configuration options for this app allow you to make various changes to the layout of Quickie's views list.
- Title (Default: "Quickie") The name of the app as it appears in the apps list.
- Don't place root level views in 'Misc' folder (Default: No) If ticked, then the "Misc" folder will not be used and the views which are uncategorised will appear at the top level.
- Rename 'Misc' folder to (Default: "Misc") Allows you to rename the 'Misc' folder to something else. If this is blank, then it will default to 'Misc'.
- Place 'Misc' folder at bottom of list (Default: No) If ticked, then the "Misc" folder will appear at the bottom of the views list. If not ticked, then the "Misc" folder will appear at the top of the views list.
- Don't place personal views in 'Personal' folder (Default: No) If ticked, then the "Personal" folder will not be used and the personal views will appear mixed in with all other views. Personal views are presented in italic.
- Rename 'Personal' folder to (Default: "Personal") Allows you to rename the 'Personal' folder to something else. If this is blank, then it will default to 'Personal'.
- Place 'Personal' folder at bottom of list (Default: Yes) If ticked, the 'Personal' folder will be at the bottom of the list groups. If not ticked, then the 'Personal' folder is presented at the top of the list of views.
- Enable role restrictions? (Default: No) Allows you to choose which agent roles that the app will be available for. If this is not ticked then all agents will be able to use Quickie.
If you tick both "Place 'Misc' folder at bottom" and "Place 'Personal' folder at bottom", then these folders will be at the bottom with 'Misc' appearing above 'Personal'.