Unite your support and service teams.
Renewity Systems builds software for better after-sales service.
Renewity is a leader in Returns Management/RMA and Returns Processing.
RenewityRMA helps companies to define, implement and automate returns and service/repair processes to improve the customer experience.
With Zendesk Support for Renewity, your support team (in Zendesk) and service teams (in Renewity) will always be on the same page whenever a customer’s product needs to be returned for service or repair. Easily escalate and link Zendesk Support tickets to Renewity RMA Requests so critical info is shared and collaboration is effortless.
Ensure no RMA is left behind
Support teams can easily escalate and link Zendesk Support tickets to Renewity RMAs. Notify the service team of pending RMAs that are impeding your customer’s experience and get real-time updates on RMA resolution–all from within you Zendesk Support account.
A holistic view from support to service
In Renewity, service reps will have a complete view of customer conversations related to any product return issue and all custom fields of a support Ticket. They can collaborate with your support team to resolve product issues-without having to leave Renewity.
Complete control of data sharing
Customize the Zendesk Support for Renewity to fit your team’s workflows. You can choose the Renewity info you want to show in your Zendesk Support account, and can share all ticket data, custom fields and comments from Zendesk Support to Renewity.
- After installation of the APP
- Set the dbName in the App Configuration to point to your RenewityRMA instance
- Navigate to a User, Organization, or Ticket record
- Login to your RenewityRMA account with your Username and Password for RenewityRMA
- you will need an account for RenewityRMA - contact renewityrma.com
- When you open a User record in Zendesk, you will see all the RMAs for that User
- When you open an Organization record in Zendesk, you will see all the RMAs for that Organization
- When you open a Ticket in Zendesk, you will be able to create a RMA for that Ticket and then view the complete details of that RMA, its History, and repair notes
- View the following Video to understand the integration between Zendesk and Renewity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6jGw1TLv5g