Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Let RingCentral for Zendesk streamline your help desk workflows, boost agent productivity, and improve the quality of interactions you have with your customers.
Key features include:
- Make or receive calls through the RingCentral solution, directly from your Zendesk account.
- Simple click to dial, eliminates misdials and improves call efficiency.
- Incoming calls automatically bring up matching customer records or create new Zendesk cases, enabling agents to provide quicker and more personalized responses.
- Multi-calls ticket log gives agents the option to log new inbound calls while on existing calls or continue working on current call.
- Complete call history and filtering capabilities.
- Reduce the need for agents to switch between multiple devices and applications to access business functionalities and accomplish their tasks.
- Intuitive user interface and optimized workflows allow agents to deliver a timely, highly customized experience for all calls.
- Deliver more memorable customer experiences and increase productivity by integrating RingCentral and Zendesk.
Go here to see more details about RingCentral for Zendesk.
Before you begin
Make sure you have an active RingCentral account that is Premium or Enterprise edition.
Please go to RingCentral App Gallery for the latest user guide.
- Sign in as an administrator to your Zendesk, then click the Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- Under Apps, select Marketplace, then find the RingCentral app and click the tile.
- On the RingCentral app page, click Install in the upper-right corner. You will be presented with a web page.
- The ensuing page requires you to fill in a URL. The URL should point to your Zendesk domain.
- Click Continue. The app installs to your Zendesk account.
- Refresh your Zendesk login session. The RingCentral app icon shows at the top right hand corner.
- Click the RingCentral app icon. The RingCentral login screen opens.
- Enter your RingCentral Account and your RingCentral password.