We know that as the volume of support conversations grows, it can be difficult to figure out how to reduce contacts and improve customer experience.
That’s why we built SentiSum.
We want you to understand reasons for contact at a granular level, regardless of scale. And to prioritise customer-centric change across your different teams.
Here’s how we help you reduce support ticket volume:
Truly understand reasons for contact
- Replacing generic, manual tags with granular, AI topics
- Automated, real-time tagging of tickets
- Root cause analysis to zero in on the real reasons behind customer dissatisfaction
Prioritise impactful change
- Timely trend and anomaly detection. Real-time alerts on trending topics that help your team fix problems before they affect more customers
- Accurately quantify customer issues and sentiment to understand which improvements will have the biggest impact on contacts and customer experience
Across all your teams
- Daily and weekly email digests, to keep everyone up to date on the customer issues of the moment
- Discover a real-time dashboard to dig into the important issues and share with the right team
Start reducing contacts and improving your customer experience; join our free trial today.
Follow these instructions to connect your Zendesk data to your SentiSum account and if you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com:
Sign up for a free trial here
When on your SentiSum dashboard, click Connect With Zendesk
Enter your Zendesk details as prompted
Allow SentiSum access to your Zendesk data
The data connection will then be complete