The Shopify app for Zendesk unites your business by displaying critical Shopify data to your agents while they serve customers in Zendesk
The application queries your Shopify store to find the customer’s details and recent orders. In addition, it displays order summary information if a chat or ticket is linked to an individual order.
Improve customer satisfaction with better conversations
- Solve chats and tickets faster by having access to relevant customer data from Shopify, such as billing, shipping, and order information, from within Zendesk.
- Easily navigate to additional data in Shopify by clicking the Order ID.
- Add the Zendesk Web Widget to any Shopify-powered site so your customers can contact your support team quickly and easily.
- After installation, click the setup button that appears inside the Shopify app.
- You will be redirected to the Zendesk app in the Shopify marketplace.
- Click get to install the Zendesk app.
- Open the Zendesk app in Shopify and click I have an account.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and click next.
- Click allow to provide the integration access privilege to your Zendesk account.
- The integration will automatically setup the Shopify app in Zendesk and add the Web Widget to your Shopify storefront.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 3.0.7
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk