Skyvia is an all-in-one web service for cloud data integration, backup and management. It consists of three products which can be accessed from unified and convenient Skyvia user interface:
Skyvia Data Integration allows you easily without coding integrate your Zendesk data with other cloud applications and relational databases, including Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, HubSpot, Mailchimp and many others.
Skyvia Data Integration allows you to import data to and from Zendesk, export Zendesk data to CSV files, replicate Zendesk data to relational databases, and synchronize Zendesk data with other cloud apps and relational databases, including Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, HubSpot, Mailchimp, SQL Server and many others.
Skyvia Backup allows daily automatic and anytime manual backup of Zendesk data with search, view, export and restore it in just a few clicks.
Skyvia Query allows you to perform SQL queries against Zendesk data, and view the results data right in your web browser from anywhere.
- Dynamics CRM
- Zoho CRM
- QuickBooks Online
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- SQL Server
- SQL Azure
- Amazon RDS
- Google BigQuery
- Amazon Redshift
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Google Drive
Skyvia is a web service for cloud data integration, backup, management, and access. It can help you integrate Zendesk with Salesforce, Shopify, HubSpot, Magento, MailChimp, and many other sources. First, you need to create a free account here https://app.skyvia.com/login.
To connect to Zendesk, you need to specify the url to connect to and the user login email and API Token. You need to specify the following parameters for Zendesk connection:
- Name - connection name that will be used to identify the connection on the Connections page and when selecting a connection for a package.
- Url - your Zendesk subdomain name.
- User - the user email to login with.
- API Token - an automatically generated REST API authentication token that is used for connecting to Zendesk. You can manage Zendesk API tokens in the Zendesk Admin interface at Admin > Channels > API. .
- Metadata Cache - Determines how often to update cached metadata for the connection. By default, Skyvia caches metadata of available objects for cloud sources. You can configure how often the cache is refreshed automatically or reset in manually on the Connection Details page of the corresponding connection by clicking the Clear link in the Metadata cache parameter in the Parameters pane. The following values are available for this setting:
- Disabled - the metadata cache is not created, and metadata are queried automatically whenever the connection is opened.
- One Hour - the metadata cache expires after one hour since the previous refresh, and it is refreshed after this when the connection is opened.
- One Day - the metadata cache expires after one day since the previous refresh, and it is refreshed after this when the connection is opened.
- One Week - the metadata cache expires after one week since the previous refresh, and it is refreshed after this when the connection is opened.
- One Month - the metadata cache expires after one month since the previous refresh, and it is refreshed after this when the connection is opened.
- Infinite - the cache is never reset automatically. Default value.
After specifying the connection to Zendesk you will be able to integrate Zendesk with the following data sources:
- CRM: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite
- Accounting: QuickBooks Online, Stripe, FreshBooks
- Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Marketo
- Ecommerce: Shopify, BigСommerce, Magento
- Esupport: Freshdesk, Zendesk
- Shipping: ShipStation
- Google Apps: Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Amazon RDS
- Data Warehouse: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
You will also be able to backup Zendesk data and manage it via SQL.