The SnapCall app for Zendesk is Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing).
Special Zendesk offer : one month trial on any plan. No credit card needed.
Requires a SnapCall account
SnapCall replaces all the phone numbers of your website or app and allows you to build relationships with your high value clients only.
Phone systems are outdated and focus on quantity and not quality. SnapCall is a smarter way to handle your phone support. Reducing up to 80% your phone requests and allowing you to focus on pre-qualified calls that bring real value to your business.
A call button allows your customers to place immediate calls with one click and connect to the right Zendesk agent in a snap! No voice menus, transfers or anything that kills the customer experience.
Improve agent productivity
A ticket is automatically opened in Zendesk when receiving a call. Agents are able to see the customer informations even before talking to the customer. Contextual information such as name, location, ticket history, shopping cart items and value.
- Until 10k calls/month (during free trial)
- Automate and filter your voice support according to: customer journey, customer attributed value, customer segmentation and profile, team availability
- Customers datas in calls, extract key data from their web session and learn what you need to know even before picking up the call
- Define operating hours for the service
- Ticket opening with context for each call interaction (attempt, dropped, missed, picked-up)
- Choose between several distributions calls strategies (round-robin, ring-all, ...).
- Analyse call recordings, assess your team performance and customer satisfaction
- Easily Connect SnapCall buttons to your Zendesk support.
Find more about SnapCall with Zendesk in our blog
Integrating SnapCall with Zendesk is easy !
Install the SnapCall app on Zendesk
- Create a SnapCall account here in order to use our service on Zendesk (with “Talk - Partner Edition” licence).
From the SnapCall backoffice you can :
1.Create as many call buttons as you want
2.Define your own business criteria
3.Customized your call buttons
5.Manage the Zendesk agents receiving calls from call buttons
This video could help you