Progress bar helps you keep track of your ticket goals when answering tickets. Set a goal for solved tickets per week and visualize your progress in the ticket sidebar.
When you reach your ticket goal, a congratulatory message will appear!
- Locate the app in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace, click on it and then click on "Install"
- Once installed, open a ticket. The app should appear in the right sidebar with text "Solved Ticket Progress Bar"
- Enter your goal for the week in the text box and click "Submit" or press the enter key.
- Solve tickets! You'll see the bar fill up as you get closer to your goal.
- The weeks are set to start on Monday morning and end on Sunday evening.
- The progress bar and ticket count may not update immediately after solving a ticket; it sometimes takes a couple minutes for Zendesk to update the database that the app uses.
- The bar tickets which were marked as "Solved" during the current week and are assigned to the agent using the app. It will not, for example, count solved tickets on which the agent has commented but are assigned to a different agent.