Sprout Social is a comprehensive social media management platform used by thousands of leading companies across the globe to manage their social media channels brilliantly. Sprout Social combines social media monitoring, engagement, sales, support and marketing tools for an effective and cohesive social media strategy within any organization. Sprout enables customers to efficiently manage social channels to delight and grow their audience, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Sprout Social and Zendesk have joined forces to create happier customers! Your social team can use the Sprout Social dashboard to:
- Create a support ticket while monitoring your social channels
- Track assigned and team tasks
- Send and receive comments between Sprout Social and Zendesk
- Resolve tickets while maintaining parity between systems
- Provide your audience with fast, frictionless support
Your social team is great at social media engagement. Your support team is great at solving problems. With Sprout Social's Zendesk integration, both teams can focus on what they do best and provide a seamless customer experience without disconnected communication or workflow.
Connecting your Zendesk to Sprout Social
- Once you are logged into Sprout Social, head over to the gear menu in the upper right and select Helpdesk Integration.
- On the Helpdesk Integration screen, you will see the Zendesk 'Connect' button. Click to proceed to the authorization window.
- Enter your Zendesk credentials and click 'Finish' to complete the authentication process.
For instructions on how to use the integration, refer here: https://support.sproutsocial.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002573346-Zendesk-Integration