Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing).
Streams app for Zendesk provides the ability to automatically log calls (as tickets) in Zendesk that are made or received via Streams. Make or receive calls directly from Zendesk interface via Streams.
Improved customer interface
- Agent can easily fetch the previous records of customer by searching for the ticket number in call log popup that is automatically displayed on call.
- Create tickets with ease automatically on call.
Built-in Click to Call functionality inside Zendesk
- Make a call from Zendesk directly by dialing a number from Streams dial-pad.
- With the advanced click to call in Streams, you can use your time productively by catering more clients.
- Make your preferences by selecting a phone to initiate any outbound call.
- Login to Zendesk and click Admin icon in the navigation bar.
- Under ‘Apps’ section, select ‘Marketplace’. This will redirect you to Zendesk marketplace.
- Search ‘Streams’ in the search bar and select ‘Streams’ app from search results.
- Click Install in the next page that appears.
- Select the account from drop-down menu for which you want to install this app and click Install button.
- Click Install to finish the installation process.
- Once the app is installed successfully, click Streams Phone icon on the top and login to the app.