Supportscribe Talk Transcription automatically creates high-quality, accurate, and readable transcripts out of your call recordings.
After your agents have a phone conversation, we’ll transcribe the recording of the conversation, and add the results as an Internal Note to the ticket so that future agents referencing the same conversation can search and refer to the notes.
Use Supportscribe to:
- Generate highest-quality transcriptions: almost human-level transcriptions with low error rates and high comprehensibility (screenshots are real transcriptions).
- Improve productivity: save your agents the time they spend listening to calls.
- Smooth agent handoffs: surface past conversations at a glance to help improve CSAT and agent hand-offs.
- Enable searching, triggers, and automations: comment text can be used as a part of triggers, automations, and other Zendesk features related to Comment text.
- Work in any language: Supportscribe can transcribe in over 30 languages out of the box, including in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and more.
Try it out for free today! The first 60 minutes of transcripts are free, and the rest are billed at $0.05 per minute.
Currently, Supportscribe transcribes phone support integrations with Zendesk through:
- Zendesk Talk
Is your platform not listed above? Get in touch at email@example.com, and we can help integrate with it.
Visit https://supportscribe.com/onboarding once you’ve install the App, and we’ll guide you through connecting your account to Supportscribe so that we can add transcripts as ticket Internal Notes.