Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ). Requires a phone extension on a Switchvox, version 220.127.116.11 or later (Switchvox Cloud service, or a Switchvox premises system).
Switchvox works within Zendesk to handle basic chores for you, so you can focus on your customer.
- Dial a user’s phone number from a Zendesk page
- For incoming calls, automatically display a user from the caller ID
- Easily create a new user and a ticket, from the caller ID
- Access your Switchvox Call Log (for caller ID, date, and duration)
Easy Setup and Admin
- Easily set up Zendesk for your Switchvox extension
- Log in and out of queues, and change your Switchvox Status
Check with your Switchvox administrator if you do not already know your Switchvox extension and login password.
Install the app in Zendesk
- Sign in to Zendesk as an administrator.
- Find the Switchvox app and enter the URL. Click continue.
- Refresh to display the app icon.
Using the app in Zendesk
- Click the Switchvox app icon.
- Enter the Switchvox address, your extension, and your login password.
After the app connects to Switchvox, you will be able to change your Status, log in and out of Switchvox call queues, and see your Switchvox Call Log.