Free trial and then join our early access program at $2.99 per agent. Limited Time Only.
Tempo’s award winning time tracking solution is developed by tech teams who understand business teams because we understand the focus needs to be on getting work done, not tracking time. Tempo’s smart time tracking delivers a new way to log, track and explore the usage of time invested in the customer experience in Zendesk.
Tempo is easy to install, and even easier to adopt. Agents can start logging their time immediately without a lot of training or onboarding. We offer time tracking with ease, extensive reporting and next-level automation to make life easier for the front line.
Get Tempo today for a free 30 day trial. And for a limited time only full use of product for only $2.99 per agent.
With automated suggestions, Tempo makes logging time a breeze, and increases the accuracy of your time records. Because Tempo tracks your activity both in and around tickets, the effort required to solve each ticket, including research, testing and other activities are accounted for. Tempo also lets you quickly log time spent on other activities such as meetings, travel, company events, etc.
- Seamless integration with Zendesk ensures that agents can log time spent on tickets in context, without leaving Zendesk. Agents can quickly confirm Tempo’s automated suggestions, and can easily log time manually as well.
- Log time on general tasks such as meetings, travel, or other activities defined by your company.
- Admins and leads with permissions can review the weekly report on work performed by agents, and quickly customize the report to see the data you need. Set any time period you like, and filter and group the data as needed. Gain insights and apply results to improve ROI, understand where your team brings the most value, and where time is spent to prioritize effectively.
- Agents get an overview of their agenda in My Work, where they can easily view what they’ve done, manage their day, and confirm their activities to log time quickly.
- Agents can opt to integrate their Google Calendar with Tempo, and view their scheduled calendar events in My Work.
- Explore main KPIs in the weekly report.
- Agents can create reports on their own time.
- Report on time spent by categories such as billable to support your customer invoicing.
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and never track time again in more than one place. Keep an eye on your KPIs and service commitments. Switch to Tempo today!
You need Zendesk Administrator privileges to install and set-up Tempo for your organization.
Simply click the Free Trial button at the top-right to get started.
Select your Zendesk account and click Install:
- In the Tempo Installation page, click Install to confirm and complete the installation. The Tempo icon is added to the sidebar.
Connect Tempo to your Zendesk account:
- Click the Tempo icon in the sidebar, then click Connect.
- Fill in your details in the Tempo registration form.
- In the authorization dialog, click Allow to complete your secure connection.
- Click Return to Zendesk.
Select which groups have access to Tempo:
- Click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Under Apps, select Manage. The My Apps page is displayed.
- Select the Tempo app to access the Tempo Installation page.
- Select Enable Group Restrictions, then click in the field and select which groups should have access to Tempo from the list.
- Click Update.
Your groups are now ready to begin logging time with Tempo!
Learn more at: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZENDESK/overview