Textline is a text messaging platform for your customer support team. Your team shares a phone number for reaching out to customers or responding to their inquiries via SMS. With the new Zendesk application, you can initiate and respond to messages from anywhere within Zendesk using the top bar widget. You can also respond tickets directly in Zendesk using the Zendesk ihannel integration or through the ticket sidebar widget. Features include: * Shortcuts - Store templates for frequently used messages * Address Book - Save searchable notes about loyal users * Transfer - Like transferring a phone call but for text messages * Notifications - Desktop or mobile alerts * Auto Responses - Automated greetings and away messages * Metrics - Track your response time to keep customers satisfied
- Sign in or sign up at https://textline.com.
- Visit Organization Settings > Integrations.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and click Connect to allow Textline to access your Zendesk account.
- Now incoming texts will create/update tickets in Zendesk.
- Install this app to add a top bar widget to send/respond to SMS messages and a ticket sidebar app for responding to specific tickets.
- If you'd like to use the channel integration instead of the ticket sidebar, use your Zendesk settings to create a new channel integration account.