Ignite30 is building Zendesk Apps to help companies improving team performance and customer relationships.
With the Ticket Checklist App, your Zendesk Support agents can now create checklists inside tickets in a more simple, productive and secure way.
Available on five different languages (English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese), it provides a built-in experience inside Zendesk Support.
We support several features:
- Add, inline-edit, remove, order and filter checklist items;
- Automatic tag when the checklist is completed;
- Prevent Ticket from being closed;
- Enable Checklist for specific Ticket Types;
- Create and Import Presets (reuse checklist);
- Share progress with Customer;
- Download Checklist to CSV and PDF files;
- Actions for Trigger and Automations.
By far the easiest Checklist solution to install on the Marketplace. We don't need and require any special information or access to your instance.
We support a 7 day free trial in order to you experience all the features.
You can try our App during a trial period of 7 days. Although you enter your payment information, you won't be charged until the trial ends.
Ticket Checklist Instructions
- Install the App
- Open a Zendesk Ticket and the Ticket Checklist will be available on the side bar panel
- Open the Nav-bar location to explore all the features
Have any question or suggestion?
Don't miss the opportunity to contact us at email@example.com