Ticket Field Magic offers a complete solution in ticket field configuration, no more serparate apps for require on submit or hide ticket fields. Ticket Field Magic is the first app that combines it all and adds the feature to disable (grayed out) ticket fields.
Notice: Due to Zendesk product limitations, Field Value configuration for multi-select fields is not possible at the moment.
- Make ticket fields invisible and uneditable with the hide option;
- Disable a ticket field to be altered but still visible (grayed out);
- Configure a ticket field to be required on submit;
- Hide or disable specific values in dropdown fields;
- Configure all ticket field options to apply to agents only or for everyone (including admins).
- Legacy/archival data;
- Compliancy purposes;
- Proces tracking feeded by macro's, automations, triggers, admins or 3rd party data input;
- Advanced API data integrations;
The first week is on us! After installing your free 7 days trial will start so you can tryout this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimize your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organisations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.
Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple proces.
- Install the Zendesk App from the Zendesk App Marketplace. 7 days free trial is included to tryout this Zendesk App.
- Now you (the admin) are ready to work with the Ticket Field Magic settings via ticket field magic icon in the left panel.
hide/onwill make the ticket field invisible to see and to edit for everyone, including admin(s);
hide/only for agentswill make the ticket field invisible to see and to edit for agents only;
Disable/onwill make the ticket field uneditable but visible, the ticket field will show grayed out for everyone, including admin(s);
Disable/only for agentswill make the ticket field uneditable but visible, the ticket field will show grayed out for agents;
Required on Submit/onwill require everyone to fillout the ticket field before submitting or updating the ticket;
Required on Submit/only for agentswill require agents to fillout the ticket field before submitting or updating the ticket;
Field Valuesenables you to configure specific values in dropdowns fields.
Are you having trouble with getting the most out of your workflows?
As a Premier Solution Provider we can help you get the most out of your Zendesk Workflows. Get in touch with us if you need help.