Merge faster in Zendesk and improve the customer experience with advanced ticket merge workflows.
Install for subset of agents
You can install Ticket Merge for only a subset of your agents by enabling group restrictions.
- Quickly identify duplicates from the same requester
- Bulk merge from the ticket sidebar without switching screens
- Merge into the oldest ticket
- Required fields for merging
- Reopen tickets being merged into
- Carry over comments along with their timestamps
- Default template for merge comments -- always private
- Roll up tags and priority
- Restrict to only tickets within the agent's groups
- Support for HTML commments
Your data is safe
Ticket Merge runs natively in your Zendesk and does not connect to any third-party services. None of your data will be collected.
Try it for free
Sign up today for a 14-day free trial. Your credit card won't be charged until the end of your trial. Cancel at any time by simply uninstalling the app.
Contact us if you would like to try out the app without a credit card.
To start your 14-day free trial, simply install the app and enter your credit card details. Your card won't be charged until the end of your trial, and you can cancel at any time by uninstalling the app.
Once installed, open up setup (merge icon located on the left navigation bar) to configure the app. Watch the demo for a quick walkthrough.
App tags: bulk merge, quick merge, auto-merge, unmerge, potential duplicates, duplicate detection, carry over content, required fields, merge into oldest, roll up tags, roll up priority, default template, private comments, linked tickets, round robin, routing, attachments