Merge faster in Zendesk and improve the customer experience with advanced ticket merge workflows.
With Ticket Merge, you can...
- Quickly identify potential duplicates from the same requester
- Bulk merge from the ticket sidebar without switching screens
- Customize the default template for ticket merge comments
- Carry over public comments and internal notes
- See the timestamp of each comment
- Roll up tags from merged tickets
- Roll up the highest priority among merged tickets
- Restrict to tickets within the agent's groups
- Respect required, custom ticket fields
- Merge current ticket into selected target
- Optionally, show solved tickets for merging
Your data is safe
Ticket Merge runs natively in your Zendesk and does not rely on any third-party services. None of your data will be collected.
Try it for free
Sign up today for a 14-day free trial. Your credit card won't be charged until the end of your trial. Cancel at any time by simply uninstalling the app.
Contact us if you would like to try out the app without a credit card.
To start your 14-day free trial, simply install the app and enter your credit card details. Your card won't be charged until the end of your trial, and you can cancel at any time by uninstalling the app.
Once installed, open up Ticket Merge setup (Ticket Merge icon located on the left navigation bar) to configure the app. Watch the demo for a quick walkthrough.
App tags: bulk merge, quick merge, potential duplicates, duplicate detection, carry over content, roll up ticket fields, roll up tags, customize default template for comments, linked tickets, round robin