Give your support team instant access to valuable insights on the health and engagement of your customers during every support interaction.
With the Totango app, your agents can quickly identify power users from beginners, understand if an account is at risk or approaching renewal, and see a summary of the user's most recent activities in your application—all in one view in Zendesk.
With more context and knowledge about your customers, your agents are better equipped to provide a tailored support experience and meet your customers' needs even faster.
Offering greater visibility into who your customers are and how they engage with your product, the new Totango app features:
- Totango insights available in the Zendesk interface, right next to a live ticket
- View of user insights such as last actions, login activity, and tags
- Summary of account insights on status, health, engagement score, user frequency, and tags
How Totango works:
Totango monitors customer behavior and usage in cloud applications—along with critical relationship data from CRM, billing, and other systems—to generate insights on customer health and engagement. The solution combines big data analytics with powerful segmentation and predictive tools to help companies take a data-driven approach to driving customer success and reducing churn.
The ability to view Totango insights in Zendesk is available to Totango customers by following the simple instructions below.
If you are not a Totango customer, please go to www.totango.com to signup first or request a demo, or call 1-800-634-1990.
To install the Totango app in Zendesk, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Zendesk account and click on the ‘Admin’ cog in the lower left of the page.
- Under the ‘Apps’ section, click on ‘Browse’. Locate the Totango app and click on the tile.
- Once on the Totango app details page, click on the ‘Install’ button in the upper right hand corner.
- Once installed you will need to fill out the following fields
- App Title
- Totango API Key: To find your Totango API-token, log into your Totango account and click on your email address on the top-right corner of the page.
- Fallback Custom Field: Use this field only if your Totango installation does not use the default setting of email address as the Totango user identifier (find out more about this here). If you are not using email address as your Totango user identifier, you can enter the name of a ticket custom-field name from your Zendesk into the Fallback Custom Field. Totango will use this field’s value when searching Totango. This could be the user’s login on your application, the account name or ID. See creating a Zendesk custom ticket field for more information.
- Perform queries using hashed emails: Check this box if you’re using a hash of the user email address in Totango. Leave the box unchecked if you aren’t sure of how you are exchanging data with Totango.