Workforce management for the modern age.
Tymeshift is an omnichannel workforce management (WFM) tool that is made exclusively for Zendesk. With a quick setup and intuitive interface, Tymeshift helps customer support teams transparently manage their workforce to make agents more efficient and managers more engaged.
Between the 26th of March and 30th of June 2020, you get 6-months of free access to our WFH Plan, in partnership with Zendesk’s Remote Support Bundle. After the WFH Plan expires, you can purchase licenses starting as low as $5/month each.
- Time & attendance: automatically track time spent on Zendesk tickets, chats, and calls. Track your agents Zendesk Talk states and create custom AUX states for lunch, breaks, and other activities.
- Real-time monitoring: see what your entire team is doing in real time and across all channels.
- Occupancy & utilization: understand what percentage of time agent’s spend working on their core support activities.
- Scheduling: fast and easy! Create detailed intraday schedules and view staffing across all channels. Even better - agents can view their schedule without ever leaving Zendesk.
- Schedule adherence: understand how well your agents are adhering to their schedules by overlaying their actual activity vs. expected schedule or via a percentage score.
- Agent scorecards: transparency boosts productivity! Make custom scorecards for your agents with the metrics that matter to your organization. Agent’s can check their scorecard right inside of Zendesk.
- Notifications: configure custom rules and get alerted when things are going awry. Notify team leads at their emails, chrome or Slack, when an agent logs in late or if they’re in an idle state for too long.
- Forecasting: plan for the future by forecasting the number of contacts you can expect across all channels and how many agents you’ll need to handle them.
We're proud to help our customers tackle their WFM challenges!
“The biggest impact of Tymeshift has been the new trust that’s been fostered by the service: it gave transparency to me as a direct team leader on what’s going on in the team. It gives management a better idea of the team’s performance on KPIs. It gives the agents more transparency on their own performance. It’s been a huge win for us.” Brady Gillerlain, Customer Experience Manager at Spokeo
Any questions? We’ve got a team of WFM Warriors that are always ready to help — hit them up at firstname.lastname@example.org. We host regular webinars where we deep dive into Tymeshift at tymeshift.com/webinars.
Are you using Zendesk Chat? You can install the Tymeshift for Zendesk Chat App here here. It lets you track your agent’s chat activity - don’t worry it’s linked to your Tymeshift account, so all of your tracking data stays in one place.
It only takes 2 minutes (we promise)!
- Click the install button above.
- Enable your desired role/group restrictions.
- Click install once more.
- Select the “TS” icon in the upper right-hand corner of Zendesk to complete the installation.
- You’re all set!