Seamless, trustworthy and fast multilingual communication right inside Zendesk
International businesses like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour and Rovio trust Unbabel’s proprietary artificial intelligence pipeline to deliver professional quality translations of customer tickets and FAQs at massive scale.
Powered by Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform, it’s never been easier to open up and grow new markets, and to optimise your existing localisation workflows.
Understand and be understood in 28 languages with Unbabel Translate for Zendesk.
What you’ll get:
- Instant, automatic translation of customer messages into your agents’ native languages
- Give your existing team multilingual superpowers with professional-quality translation of agent replies into your customers’ native languages
- Ability to offer coverage during peak holidays and for less frequently used languages
What you’ll get rid of:
- No more time switching between apps to get a translation
- No more replying in English and hoping for the best (while your customer satisfaction scores go down)
- No more limits to growth based on not speaking the same language as your customers
Pricing that suits your business
- Installation: FREE TRIAL with limited translation quality
- Custom pricing: Please contact email@example.com or submit a pricing request via https://unbabel.com/pricing/ to discuss a pricing plan right for you.
To know more about our product visit the Unbabel for Zendesk Support page
- Once you've installed the Unbabel app, navigate to a ticket
- You should see the Unbabel app on the ticket sidebar (you may need to scroll down)
- If you haven't used the Unbabel before, you'll need to go through the setup flow on the app to authorise Unbabel
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a pricing request via https://unbabel.com/pricing/ to discuss a pricing plan right for you.