Imagine giving your clients the ability to just takes a picture of what’s wrong and have a support ticket is created in a few seconds. Viber's Public account can be an excellent channel to provide 1:1 customer support. Your clients can send messages right from you public account or you can use deep links to redirect your clients to 1:1 Viber chat from any web page or message.
The app supports all media, images, stickers and file transfers.
Free 30 days trial. If you want to have extended trial, contact us directly
If you have any issues or feature requests, please Contact us via Viber. We are constantly improving the integration, so expect new features soon.
First, install Viberer app.
Create you Public account in Viber. It's described here. Save your APP KEY
- Go to your Zendesk Admin page -> Channel Integrations
- Click on Viberer -> Accounts tab -> Add account
- Paste your APP KEY
- (optionally) Enter a greeting. Viberer will send it to your clients when they initiate the chat
- (optionally) Check «Enter e-mail address» checkbox if you want your bot to ask for e-mail address before ticket is created in Zendesk
- (optionally) Check Enter Phone Number if you want your bot to requre client to enter phone number before tocket goes into Zendesk
- Press Save