Wildix for Zendesk provides enterprise grade call center functionalities for Zendesk. Full control of our phone system and seamlessly work together with non Zendesk users in your organisation.
- Make and receive calls from the browser, Wildix hardware phones or mobile app
- Easy click-to-dial within Zendesk
- Direct call control from within Zendesk like hold, warm and blind transfers to Zendesk agents and Wildix users, record call and more.
- Caller ID lookup in Zendesk with options to lookup the caller ID from Zendesk for non Zendesk users too.
- Easy insight in earlier interactions and possibility to link the call to existing tickets
* Playback recordings from calls right from in Zendesk
When a call is been linked to a new or existing ticket a note is been made about the active call. This will help your agents to be aware of the call. The agent has full control over the ticket and can work freely in Zendesk while the call is active. When the conversation is over the call details are been pushed to the Zendesk ticket for metrics and if the call is been recorded the recording will appear in the comment as a voice player.
Wildix for Zendesk is easy to use and takes seconds to install for existing Wildix users. Not yet a Wildix users? Contact us or contact your local Wildix Partner.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Wildix and you have a Wildix account with the WebAPI activated (Wildix UC Premium).
- Install the Wildix app from the Zendesk Marketplace
- Enter the hostname of your Wildix PBX, in most cases this is similar to yourcompany.wildixin.com
- Enter the ISO Alpha-2 country code during setup. This can be found in the list on iso.org.
- Let the agent sign in to the applications with the Wildix user credentials.