Every second matters
YoCoBoard is an online time tracking app that empowers you to record your work hours and productivity with a couple of clicks. With YoCoBoard, time tracking and managing productivity become easier than ever and don’t involve expensive hardware extensions. YoCoBoard is perfect for any workforce, traditional and distributed, through the easy-to-use web, Android app, and iOS app, along with the Chrome extension and Firefox add-on. Enhance transparency with team member avatars, which appear on your dashboard when they clock in and disappear when they clock out.
The YoCoBoard-Zendesk app
The YoCoBoard-Zendesk integration app empowers you to track and monitor the amount of time you spend on a ticket. This app helps you: 1. Clock in and record the time spent on individual tickets in your dashboard. 2. View tracked hours of a ticket right from Zendesk. 3. Seamlessly sync ticket-based time with the overall project time. 4. Automatically fetch ticket details when a ticket is opened. 5. Get ticket-based breakdown of productivity in the dashboard of your web app.
Adding YoCoBoard to Zendesk
- First, create an account on YoCoBoard by signing up here.
- Go to Apps > Zendesk Marketplace, then input YoCoBoard in the search box and click search.
- In the YoCoBoard app page, click the Install button.
- The app will appear on the right pane of the ticket. Enter your YoCoBoard username and password to login.
- Click the Clock In button to start tracking time.