Integrate videos and channel comments from any YouTube channel into your Zendesk turning them into tickets. Then simply address them taking advantage of Zendesk's views, macros, and triggers.
- All Channel's Videos Comments: This integrations creates tickets for all YouTube channel comments and all comments of videos added under the channel.
- Clickthrough support: Links to YouTube comment to be viewed on YouTube are added to every ticket created by integration.
- Channelback support: Answer from Zendesk are automatically replicated in YouTube as comments from your name (option to be selected in settings).
- Up to 100 tickets every 2 minutes: Integration is capable of turning 100 YouTube comments into tickets every 2 minutes (per configured channel).
- Multiple channels supported: You can enable this integration to work with up to 25 YouTube channels at a time (can be increased in future).
- Easy installation: Just install the application from Zendesk Marketplace to your instance, add contact information and channel - that's it!
You can find more information and FAQ at https://zendesk.mvink.me.
To use the YouTube Channel Integration, you'll need to install the app from Zendesk's App Marketplace.
To install the YouTube Channel integration:
- Click the Admin icon, then select Apps > Marketplace. Locate and click the YouTube icon.
- Read the Overview, then click the Install app button in the upper right.
- Click the Install button.
- The integration is added to your Channel Integrations page. Click Channels > Channel Integrations to access it.
Connecting your YouTube Channel to the Integration:
- Make sure you've navigated to Channels > Channel Integrations
- Click "Add Account"
- Provide all the necessary data
- Click "Save"
- Use "Sign in with Google" if needed, confirm permissions grant
After the integration is installed and configured, you can easily use it in triggers / views / etc.