Zalo Channel from Quesera
Zalo is Vietnam’s premier chatting platform, with more than 100 million users worldwide. On a daily basis, people send about 900 million messages, make 50 million minutes of calls, and deliver 45 million pictures through the app.
Zalo has introduced Zalo Pay and achieved great success while tailing by other e-payment competition.
With Zalo Channel integration, Zendesk clients can connect and interact with their customers and Zalo users directly and help you create and handle all Zalo messages into your Zendesk workflows.
Some of the features such as:
- Seamless messages changes between Zalo & Zendesk Support tickets
- Support multimedia on tickets & Zalo ( video, voice records, photos, contacts, files)
- Define ticket type, priority and tags for your incoming Zalo messages/support
- Customisable Hello Message for your customer
- Install the Zalo Channel Integration from the Zendesk Marketplace
- Go to 'Channel integrations' in your Zendesk Support settings
- Select “Zalo Channel”
- Review the “General Information” tab and make changes if applicable
- Select the “Accounts” tab and press “Add an account”
- In the pop-up page, set the Name for your OA
- Set your Zalo Token (You can get the token from the link below the text box)
- Set the Optional Settings (Priority, Type, Tags)
- Press “Submit”
- That's it! Start chatting with your customers