Zapier's Zendesk integration saves you time by performing tedious tasks for you. Automate manual export and data entry workflows with connections called Zaps: Get started in minutes, no coding skill required!
With Zendesk as the Trigger for Zaps, you'll never have to export or copy out tickets again. Use Zendesk as an Action and Zapier will create and update tickets, users, and more from other sources, so you never have to.
Build your own custom Zap on Zapier, or try one of these popular Zendesk use-cases:
Auto-create Zendesk tickets
- Create a Zendesk Ticket from Typeform
- Create Zendesk tickets from new HubSpot form submissions
- Create Zendesk tickets from new rows in Google Sheets
- Create Zendesk tickets from Ninja Forms form submissions
- Create a Zendesk ticket from a Wufoo form entry
- Add new Intercom conversations to Zendesk as tickets
- Convert new Gmail messages to Zendesk tickets
Turn Zendesk tickets into tasks and notifications
- Add new Zendesk tickets to Asana as new tasks
- Create Trello cards from new Zendesk tickets
- Create new Wrike tasks from Zendesk tickets
- Post new Zendesk tickets to Slack
And many more use-cases!
- Add new Zendesk tickets to Google Sheets
- Create New SalesforceIQ Events from Zendesk Tickets
- Add new Zendesk tickets to GitHub as new issues
- Automate whole workflows by chaining as many Actions as you need after a Trigger with Multi-Step Zaps
- Filter Zaps so they only run when conditions are met
- Search Actions find or create tickets with data from other apps, like emails
- And more, like delays, scheduled tasks and running custom code
Automate more, work less
Best of all, Zapier's Zendesk integration just works with apps you use, like:
- Google Sheets
- Google Calendar
- Gravity Forms
Try Zapier for Free Today!
- Author: Zapier
- Price: Free
- Support: Email