Zendesk is pleased to announce LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk, our latest partnership with LogMeIn that brings remote support capabilities to more than 5,000 Zendesk customers through a single integrated experience. Now support agents can combine the powerful remote support from LogMeIn Rescue with advanced ticketing workflow from Zendesk to deliver fast, reliable support for PCs, Macs, and smartphones. Let your support team collaborate with customers in real-time to quickly diagnose and resolve issues. It’s help desk evolved.
LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk allows you to:
- Generate a LogMeIn Rescue session directly from a Zendesk ticket
- Launch a LogMeIn Rescue session from Zendesk
- Map ticket details to LogMeIn Rescue sessions
- Post LogMeIn Rescue session details back to Zendesk tickets, including timestamps, chat logs, notes, as well as any custom fields and survey answers.
Attend Upcoming Webinar
Join us on Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT as we invite Lou Orfanos, business marketing manager at LogMeIn, and a product manager at Zendesk, on this fun and fast-paced webinar training session. In less than an hour, you will learn:
– What is LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk
– Benefits of the integration
– How to get started with the integration
We will be fielding your questions in real-time.
Get Started Today
Don’t you want to see what your customers see? Add remote support to your Zendesk and delight your customers. To get started with LogMeIn Rescue for Zendesk, watch the overview video below and follow the getting started guide.