This month’s featured CRM is the first in our new series and is also one of our most popular integrationsHighrise from the good folks at 37signals. Its combination of capability and affordability is why Highrise is one of the leading CRMs for small-to-medium businesses. Zendesk has long integrated with Highrise to help our customers close the loop on customer interactions, and we recently updated this integration to make it even more helpful.
About the Integration
There are three basic functions this integration allows you to perform via a widget in the righthand bar of your Zendesk:
– Add a ticket requester as a contact in your Highrise account with one click
– Add Highrise notes about your contacts on the fly
– Look up contacts by name, email address, or company
Our latest update helps streamline the information-sharing process through the following:
– Widget automatically searches for and presents Highrise contact information of ticket requester
– Allows you to add a contact to Highrise with a single click, including Zendesk profile details, if the requester isn’t automatically found in Highrise
– Incorporates manual search for people or companies in Highrise directly from Zendesk using the new search bar
– Displays more Highrise profile information in the widget, including Twitter handles and more
For those using Highrise, this allows you to stay in Zendesk when referencing a customer issue, which speeds issue resolution and makes life easier in general. Find out more by visiting our 37signals integration page.