Is your business growing and your support needs to catch up? Today is your day! We’re hosting a discussion in our forums today focused on scaling your Zendesk.
Throughout the day, I’ll post suggestions on what types of questions you should be asking yourself when thinking about scaling your configuration, such as: Is your Zendesk clean and strong enough to build out? Do you rule your Zendesk, or does your Zendesk rule you?
But this is a two-way street: I welcome your tips and ideas on ways in which you’ve used Zendesk and/or integrated with other tools to help meet your demand at scale. Questions are, of course, welcome too!
[Update: While the live discussion is over, you can still learn from the posted tips and comments about scaling your Zendesk that were shared that day.]
The discussion is already underway; we kicked it off by discussing the importance of understanding the ins and outs of your Zendesk today, so that you can plan to scale for tomorrow. Here are some highlights:
Do I know my own Zendesk? Audit, Organize, and Prioritize.
- Look at your fires – The pain points with your workflow are the best place to start.
- Know your business rules and what they do – Auditing your Triggers is a great place to start.
- Improve your use of Macros – Take inventory of your macros. Do you have too many? Which Macros are used for escalation, and which are used for surfacing frequently referenced articles?
- Evaluate your views – Review your views to ensure you’re clear of clutter and and left with meaningful views that help your agents perform better.
- Understand your customers – Evaluate and map your customer experience before you go big.
Head over to the forums for more details and tips, and to join the conversation
This discussion continues our Fine Tuning series: a monthly discussion in our forums about a specific topic. Hosted by a member of the Zendesk Customer Success team, each day-long discussion will include Zendesk-posted content as well as tips and ideas from our customer community.