Like our customer Gilt Groupe, retailers and e-commerce businesses are looking for ways to deliver a better customer service experience. Customers crave an experience that is personal but enhanced by smart technology, as described by Bruce Kasanoff, author of Smart Customers, Stupid Companies.
Alexis Maybank, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Gilt Groupe, had this to say at the Internet Retailer’s Conference & Exhibition 2012,”We know so much about consumers coming to the site and we’re in a position to build the most personal shopping experience. We know who the customer is, what his color preferences are, what his sizes are and what his friends like.
Today, Zendesk is making it easier to deliver smart, personal customer service with the introduction of our new Magento integration.
With customers as your business’s most important asset, great support is a must-have for customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability. Zendesk makes it easy to deliver great customer service. Magento powers your e-commerce business. Together, they work to unite your business with a dynamic two-way integration between ticket data from Zendesk and e-commerce data from Magento.
This is how the Magento integration works with Zendesk:
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as billing, shipping, and order info, from Magento on Zendesk ticket pages.
- Select and pull in only the custom ticket views you want displayed in Magento, so you can control what you want or don’t want to see.
- Stay up to date on the temperature of the order and customer with a single view of support information right next to critical sales statistics, customer profiles and sales orders.
- Add Zendesk communication channels to any Magento-powered site, so your customers can get in touch with your support team wherever they are.
- Create and update Zendesk tickets directly in Magento for greater support team efficiencies.