Omnichannel may feel like a trend or the tech topic of the day, but make no mistake: it is a must-have for any scaling support operation.
Not all customers approach support interactions, or support platforms, in the same way. Omnichannel—one seamless approach to customer service driven by integrated support channels—is how we meet all of them where they are, wherever they are.
Have you said any of the following—or something like it?
- Omnichannel is just a buzzword. My customers aren’t expecting it, and I can’t justify a new platform just because.
- Different contact channels should operate in silos because they’re different beasts.
- More channels (especially live ones) = more problems, more staffing, more $$$.
- There’s no reliable way to measure the benefit of multiple, seamless channels.
- Omnichannel transformation is too complex; I don’t even know where to start.
This white paper, which includes data from the latest Zendesk Benchmark reports, will demonstrate how these mere myths are holding your support organization back.