Foster better relations with messaging that is proactive
The days of sending a company newsletter are dwindling. Just as the internet has changed the way we converse in our personal lives, it has transformed the way customers expect to receive product updates or suggestions. The modern equivalent of the newsletter is proactive messaging, or in-product messaging (IPM) — and it makes it easier than ever to touch base with your customer, no stamp required. That's where Zendesk Connect comes in.
The inside scoop
Enjoy the benefits
- Onboarding – provide tips and recommendations to keep customers excited
- Notifications – send updates about new products, styles, or features
- Upselling – provide gentle nudges with new offers related to past interests
- Nurturing – engage customers with best practices, suggestions, and interesting info
- Mitigating – keep customers informed about service updates and ongoing issues
Outbound is now a member of the Zendesk family. We're working together to make proactive messaging.Check out Outbound
We have more to say about this. Have a look below.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of proactive messaging.