Customer Success Executive
Zendesk is looking for a talented Customer Success Executive to join its bustling team in Bangalore!
Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships, strategy, and product health for Zendesk’s top accounts. Our Customer Success team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We are the faces of Zendesk - genuinely compassionate, strategic-minded, organised and dedicated. A Customer Success Executive is an experience-maker for our customers - passionate about working with large enterprises to make Zendesk the common thread that transforms their business.
- Highly consultative and strategic with savvy business acumen
- Experienced working with multiple teams and C-level executives
- Inspired by technology and how it solves problems and pushes businesses forward
- Understands the unique power of genuine relationships
- Organised, professional and (hopefully) quick-witted
- Communicate eloquently and regularly with admins and executives at top-level accounts
- Produce and execute quality presentations on at least a quarterly basis to showcase customer growth, trends, and product/industry maturity
- Work with our awesome sales executives to make sure customers have the Zendesk resources they need
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
- Respond to high-profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Coach new Customer Success team members on Zendesk’s own customer service program
- Help lead our team as we set a new and innovative standard for the Customer Experience
- Identify and keep up with trends in Customer Experience and Customer Service and work with your customers to take advantage of them.
- Identify and help customers articulate the value of the Zendesk application to their business.
Your typical day may include:
- Collaborating with your peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product, and throughout Zendesk
- Working with our embedded Data Analyst to comb through data that will enlighten customers and their executives about product use and industry trends
- Travelling to a customer’s headquarters and presenting to multiple stakeholders
- Working with marketing to share successful customer stories
- Sharing customer feedback across our organisation to enhance the Zendesk product
- Walk and talk: a little exercise adds a new dimension to 1:1s
- 10+ years consulting background, pre-sales or similar experience at the enterprise level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Account management or related experience caring for and advising customers or clients
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Consulting background, sales or similar experience at the enterprise level
- Professional project management experience
- Formal technical support experience; help desk experience ideal
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, JSON
- Familiarity with SaaS architecture, hybrid systems and integration methodologies
- Experience working with API’s, Java, C# or other development languages a plus
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and GoodData a plus
- Knowledge of customer service operations, metrics and trends
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.