Enterprise Account Executive (German)
We are currently looking for high-energy, committed Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. Working within a defined territory within the DACH market, your mission (should you choose to accept it), is to drive revenue growth for Zendesk through new customer acquisition and account management.
We are a young, upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself. Our rare set up means that you won’t just be a passenger on our amazing journey… you’ll be up front in the driving seat. You choose how to prioritise and focus your time and you are in control of your sales destiny. In return, we'll reward you with fantastic earning potential and the chance to make a huge impact.
As part of our Enterprise sales team you will manage your own territory in the DACH region. You will drive business opportunities through the end to end sales cycle and will be engaging with senior business and IT executives within your existing customer base.
- Handle complete and complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelise the Zendesk vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Run the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while growing existing accounts
- Territory research, to formalise a go to market strategy and build qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Zendesk solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data
- Previous sales (new business and account management) experience, preferably within IT/Software sales
- Fluency in German, as well as English
- You can work well in a team selling environment
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a dynamic transactional approach
- Experience leading and closing complex sales-cycles, demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Sales & Account Management