Senior Accounts Payable AnalystWe are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Payable Analyst to be responsible for processing expense reports and invoices assigned to you. We’re looking for someone who has strong organizational skills and pays attention to details. You should be a problem solver and a strong communicator. To be successful, you should proactively engage with the Accounts Payable team on deliverables, deadlines, questions, and escalations.The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will partner with our Accounts Payable team to manage the daily Accounts Payable needs. The ideal candidate will have experience in processing invoices and expense reports with mid to high level of complexity while managing the volume of invoices for a fast-growth, sometimes ambiguous, environment, supporting our teams along with other corporate business partners in following consistent policies and practices. Success in this position will require the individual to adhere to policies and processes, while also working with the Procure to Pay teams to drive compliance, and partner with finance to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Manage and review all expense reports to ensure compliance to policy; checking for proper expense classification, support/receipts attached, approvals are obtained, etc.
- Prepares bi-weekly payment run support for expense reimbursements, by pulling, reconciling, and breaking down the payment run and it’s reports for the Accounts Payable reviewer/approver prior to sending over to Payroll for payment processing.
- Manage and input invoices from the Zendesk AP ticket queue for items assigned to you for data entry and processing
- Manage and input invoices/items from Zendesk’s Coupa inbox and ensure it is regularly cleaned up.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service to external vendor and internal inquiries/correspondences
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries are complete compared to ticketing queue and expense reports flagged for review
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Work closely with Procurement to ensure purchase orders are complete and ready to match to open/pending invoices
- Follow proper procedures for any new vendor creation or updates; verifying federal id number, name, addresses that are provided on the documents by vendor
- Resolving open issues with purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions. Work with vendors to obtain any missing invoices
- Assist in periodic audits of Accounts Payable as needed and takes necessary steps to correct any discrepancies
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in handling expense reports and invoices
- Background in Global Accounts Payable process is a requirement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to strong problem-solving skills in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in teams to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Experience with financial accounting software that is integrated with Coupa, Netsuite and Expensify is preferred
Senior Expense AnalystPosition will report to the Procure to Pay Operations Lead, supporting a multitude of functions across the global expense reimbursement and corporate card operations.This role will entail management of the global corporate card and expense reimbursement programs, oversight of expense outsourcing engagements, expense payables support and internal customer service, expense systems administration, and project management as required.
- Become a subject matter expert with Expensify, American Express reconciliation, and NetSuite to help support more than 2,000 employees around the globe with expense report and payment inquiries
- Help define, implement, and coordinate expense strategies and processes to meet the internal customers needs and obtain maximum value from our key suppliers
- Drive efficiency for our road warriors with global oversight of expense support management via internal support tickets, Slack channels, and email questions
- Maintain global expense narratives and process flows in sync with the Compliance and Operations organizations
- Understand various expense data loads and expense systems integrations
- Create and update audit rules in sync with policy changes or platform enhancements
- Corporate card management – oversight of the daily card program manager - applications, account reconciliations, delinquency notifications, and employee support
- Manage termination notices from card cancellation to final expense approval and payment
- T&E accrual follow-up and support - 30/60/90/120 day aged transaction and delinquency notifications
- Card and profile reconciliation and migration for expatriates and country relocations
- Produce and deliver Travel and Expense training presentations for new hires or as necessary
- Understand country specific legality and assist in upholding local tax and reimbursement requirements
- Report on expense operational metrics and deliver timely and actionable business intelligence
- Drive policy compliance, assisting the expense audit teams with escalations and follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent studies in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Requires a minimum of three years experience in global expense and corporate card management
- Strong communication and customer service skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with the complexities of global expense programs with specific knowledge of country specific regulations across Europe and Asia Pacific
- High attention to detail and strong organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Experience with corporate travel booking systems, Expensify or expense reporting systems, and administering Amex or various Corporate Card Programs a plus.
Associate Customer Advocate - Spanish SpeakingWe are looking for a talented Customer Support professional to become a Zendesk guru for our customers. This candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English. You will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Answer all questions related to Zendesk and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Zendesk users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Be Zendesk’s ambassador for all internal departments and help them be successful in their roles
- Drive product change and improvement to make Zendesk the leading support platform
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- Technical skills and Experience required
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience using social media or web-based software, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Apps
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Must be fluent in Spanish (spoken and written)
- Experience in Spanish Phone and Email Support is a plus
- You enjoy a fun and friendly work environment
- You like celebrating successes and accomplishments
- If you like engaging with your customers and colleagues
What you get to do every day:
- On a daily basis, work on issues that customers are waiting on that have high visibility and have been reported by customers
- Learn rapidly and come up to speed on the existing code base in diverse environments and languages - Ruby on Rails especially
- You will be exposed to new areas of the application on a daily basis and will be required to quickly come up to speed on unfamiliar code
- Exposure to different parts of the application stack and a broad technical focus drives you and you are comfortable working on new things every day
- Thrive in a collaborative agile team where you learn new code and can make incremental improvements and then moving on to the new issues regularly and oft times daily
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and a MINIMUM of 2 years experience with hand-coded HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby in a full-time role in a commercial software entity
- Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Interest in user experience and information architecture on a website
- A history of caring for the technical needs of a site with very high volume traffic
- Preferred experience with:Ruby on RailsMySQLGit/GithubWeb performance optimization
Associate IT EngineerZendesk is looking for an Associate IT Engineer to join our IT team. This is the first of this kind role in our IT organisation. You are not shy, you jump in with respectful opinions, and you're ready to take on any task, large or small, development or analysis – whatever will make the team successful.Come join us here in IT to help add Engineering capabilities to our Service Desk/Operations team. You should be a general all-round coder. Personally, you are warm, caring, funny, honest, observant, humble, rational, and a great listener.
What you get to do every day:
- Create bespoke software solutions to further build efficiencies across our Global Service desk
- Bring engineering capabilities to spark our projects to life
- Assist with architectural and security decisions, balanced by the reality of working in a SaaS environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle.
- Identify process improvements and drive fixes to completion.
- Collaborate with our global partners and teams.
- Work with the latest web based tools and technologiesLearn from our diverse engineering teams across the company.
What you bring to the role:
- 1-3 years of software engineering experience (recent graduates with internship experience are welcome too!)
- Understanding of the principals of software development within an agile environment
- Knowledge of modern cloud based business apps & APIs (Zendesk, Workday, Salesforce a plus)
- You have a passion for understanding complex systems, debugging problems, and pushing solutions to production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Account ExecutiveWe are seeking an experienced Account Executive who is responsible for customer adoption, retention, and growth within a territory. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of upsell opportunities and delivering results against a quota, and do so with a customer focuseÂ approach. This person must be able to proactively identify and prioritize their prospects and accounts to focus efforts on those with highest likelihood of closing, potential growth, strategic value, and factors like churn risk.
- Become an expert on Zendesk's products and conduct high level demos and use case discussions with prospects.
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts in your territory
- Exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving opportunities and selling Zendesk products into new and existing accounts
- Demonstrating / selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
- Work in a team-selling environment with an experienced Strategic Account Executive and apply appropriate resources to opportunities.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin is a must
- Experience selling to director/VP level leaders
- 3+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market companies
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
Senior Sales Manager, AsiaReporting to the Director of Sales for Asia, the Senior Sales Manager will have full ownership and responsibility for managing sales activities across South East Asia. The successful candidate will also ensure the achievement of significant new and existing customer revenue growth targets that support the company's objectives in a dynamic market.Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience, as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from his/her experience as an individual contributor. This person will play a key role in leading a highly visible and motivated sales team that focuses on Zendesk's core accounts.We seek an outstanding and experienced sales leader who will develop and execute a multi-faceted sales strategy to gain market share and build the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction.
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction
- Build and lead a high performing sales team
- Track and analyze sales activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and patterns
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team includes recruiting, onboarding and training new Account Executives
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive closure
- Report on all aspects of the business to senior sales management
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets
- 8 - 10 years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry
- Minimum of 2-5 years sales management experience
- Preferably managing a diverse and regional team of Sales Account Executives in a B2B software environment in South East Asia
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed
- A creative, out of the box thinker
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle
- BA/BS degree required
Velocity Account ExecutiveAre you technically savvy, passionate about customers, and a demo-demon? Well-versed to KPI's and consistently hitting your numbers? We're looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing inside sales, and polished presentation skills.You must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. You will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Hitting monthly and quarterly quotas
- Prioritise and manage high volumes of 100% inbound leads on a monthly cycle
- Close customers within our Free Trial cycle, while delivering a red-carpet experience
- Deliver high-impact group product demos three days per week
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Zendesk platform and customer needs, in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese is a must
- 2-3 years of software sales experience, preferably multi-tenant SaaS, or Help Desk
- Proven track record of hitting and achieving monthly or quarterly quotas
- Able to thrive in a startup environment: you move quickly, think strategically, and are superb at tactical execution
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
Accounting, Finance & Legal
Engineering & Product
Sales & Sales Leadership