Product ManagerZendesk is looking for a Technical Product Manager to work on Zendesk strategic integrations as part of our Developer Platform team and to contribute to our market-leading customer service platform. The Developer Platform team works with customers, partners and developers to extend, integrate and embed Zendesk products. Our products help companies globally to have more meaningful interactions and relationships with their customers.The Product team at Zendesk works collaboratively with counterparts in Design, Engineering, QA, Marketing, Sales and Support to bring new products, features and enhancements to more than 125,000 customers. As a Product Manager, you’ll take an active part in, the product development lifecycle -- working with customers and internal stakeholders as well as building and delivering on team roadmaps.As a Zendesk Product Manager you will be responsible for developing an understanding of customer needs and driving the strategic vision for your product while also working with a scrum team or teams to drive incremental enhancements to your product. You will regularly collaborate with global teams across the organisation and lead cross-functional projects with high visibility.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive product development as an agile Product Owner working directly with our engineering teams;
- Work with our global success, engineering, product marketing & support teams to bring new integrations and new features to market and keep strategic integrations running, amongst others Zendesk strategic integrations are mainly our JIRA, Slack and Salesforce integrations.
- Be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussion
- Work with customers to understand needs and present a vision for joint success.
- Align with the corporate and team strategies to develop both short and long-term roadmaps based on customer feedback, data, and market needs.
- Collaborate with engineering, program management, operations, and design/UX to plan and deliver new features and enhancements.
- Work across go-to-market departments like sales, success, documentation and advocacy to ensure the awareness and success of your products and features.
- Use qualitative and quantitative reasoning and data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrate sound technical understanding to make decisions, work with internal and external partners, and write detailed stories and project plans.
- Direct the creation and maintenance of documentation, guides, and tutorials.
What you bring to the role:
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a comparable role as a Product Manager delivering web-based applications to market
- Experience with Atlassian, Salesforce, Shopify, Slack or other major SaaS platforms plugin/apps development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders
- Accountability and work ethic necessary to successfully collaborate with multiple geographically distributed teams. (Expect to travel once per quarter to work with the global teams.)
- Ability to represent the broader product strategy to a wide customer base and to be a day to day contact for their user stories and product design questions
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Software Engineering Team LeadThe Embeddable Platform team is responsible for a suite of apps and web services that infuse Zendesk products with 3rd-party web embeddable superpowers. Over 23,000 customers use Embeddables like the Web Widget to provide relevant, in-context support to their end-users. Being embedded on customers' sites, our team contends with the unique challenge of building software that scales to handle the cumulative web traffic that our customers experience on a daily basis.
What you get to do every day:
- Create an environment that is conducive to happy and productive work for you and your team.
- Support your team members in their individual goals - technical, career and personal.
- Help make the Embeddable Platform valuable to a wider demographic of Zendesk customers.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to shape the future of the product.
- Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, from design to delivery.
- Build, configure and maintain the supporting infrastructure of the product.
- Work on continuously improving the deployment pipeline and developer tooling.
- Organise the team’s development process and help steer the team towards increased value generation.
What you bring to the role:
- A Senior Developer/Engineer level of experience (your title isn’t that relevant to us).
- Enthusiasm for, and experience working in, a DevOps team.
- Truly great communication and collaboration skills.
- A passion for sustaining a healthy and effective work environment.
- A team-first mentality.
Nice to haves:
You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks like flexible working hours, a fully stocked kitchen and brand new offices on Collins Street! You'll be part of a talented team who are actively involved in the tech community as we often host Meetups. There are travel opportunities too, including our HQ in San Francisco and other global offices.Within Engineering, we're passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology to build a beautiful product. We're also keen on ongoing learning so you'll develop your skills through pair programming, lunch and learns, hackathons, lab days (to experiment with new ideas) and an annual training allowance too. In addition, you'll be invited to take part in company-sponsored volunteer initiatives.The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Experience with Scala, or similar concurrent programming languages.
- Experience with distributed systems, and/or message queues, e.g. PubSub or Kafka.
- Working at really big (think global!) scale.
- Know your way around a Unix/Linux system.
- Commercial AWS, or GCP knowledge.
Product Security InternZendesk is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and curious security intern who can help us secure our various products under the Zendesk brand. You will be based out of our beautiful Melbourne office and you will work alongside team members in the Product Security team on real security projects – validating vulnerabilities from our bug bounty program, identifying vulnerabilities via security tools and contributing to discussions on how to best mitigate risks. This internship will focus on Product Security, which consists of keeping our web applications, APIs, Marketplace apps and mobile apps secure. This hands-on real-world experience will be indispensable in your future security career.
What you will bring to the role:
- Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree or equivalent experience
- A genuine passion for security. Interest is valued higher than experience.
- Must be familiar with common application security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top 10 or the SANS 25.
What you will get to do:
Perks include flexible working hours, a fully stocked kitchen and brand new offices on Collins Street! We're also keen on ongoing learning so you'll develop your skills through pair programming, lunch and learns, hackathons, and lab days to experiment with new ideas. In addition, you'll be invited, and encouraged, to take part in company-sponsored volunteer initiatives.The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- 1 – Security Projects
- Build and deploy tools to identify vulnerabilities and threats or streamline our Security Operations workflows.
- Respond to threats identified.
- 2 – Security Reviews
- Attend Security Architecture Reviews.
- Perform threat modeling to identify threats and solutions.
- 3 – Vulnerability Triage
- Verify vulnerabilities from the suite of security tools and penetration tests that we use to secure our platforms.
- File and track vulnerabilities until they are fixed.
APAC Talent Acquisition Leader (Sr. Manager)Zendesk is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Leader (Sr. Manager), based in our Singapore or Melbourne office, to provide strategic leadership and management oversight for the regions talent acquisition needs. This role oversees the APAC TA Team (full lifecycle, sourcing, and recruiting coordination) who delivers end to end TA support for all levels of hiring within the region.This leader will be highly strategic and will help set the vision and strategy for attracting APAC talent. They will leverage their experience to develop sourcing strategies, improve recruiting workflow processes, enhance employee brand & social media, drive and improve diversity hiring, and help modernize and transform our recruitment technology. In addition, they will play a pivotal role in improving internal mobility, employee referrals and developing an enhanced career path for the APAC TA team.
- Lead a team responsible for APAC wide hiring
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and on-going development of the APAC TA team in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Work with HR Business Partners (HRBP), Finance and Hiring Managers to confirm hiring needs and requirements while also maintaining open and consultative discussions to drive key outcomes for TA related matters
- Develop and engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets and develop (and execute) community recruiting program(s) and networks i.e. attending recruiting job fairs, participation at on-site University hiring events, hosting open events etc.
- Work with TA Leadership, Corporate Communications and Global HR Teams, to establish a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally by improving the company’s marketing collateral, website recruiting page, social media presence, and onboarding materials
- Drive operational excellence across the entire recruitment pipeline by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Create, suggest and help implement best practices for screening, qualifying, selecting and hiring new employees
- Develop dynamic Executive Hiring strategies to reduce dependency on external search partners. Reduce and establish core search partners that can be leveraged on a limited basis when internal support is not feasible
- Manage recruitment databases and ensure that were following best practices for tracking each candidates journey through our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Deliver accurate and timely reports with specific TA metrics (e.g. forecasting, candidate pipeline, time-to-fill, Req Aging, CPH, Hiring Mgr SAT, Candidate SAT, Diversity of Slate, ROI, etc.)
- Provide insights, training and other support to TA colleagues globally on best practices to strategically source, screen and interview prospective employees
- Ensure the TA team, HRBP, Hiring Managers, and Interview teams adhere to fair employment laws and practices and are trained on overall TA best practices
- 5 -7 years TA management experience within region at both an operational and strategic level in a progressive company
- Hands-on, pragmatic and delivery-focused approach focused on delighting and providing an amazing customer experience
- Experience managing an efficient and highly effective recruitment team/process, while maintaining an uncompromisingly high quality bar
- Strong team building skills coupled with success in developing high impact teams
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing innovative and effective recruitment and talent management strategies and programs.
- Thorough understanding of cutting-edge sourcing strategies and methodologies to include utilization of social media to recruit and expand employment brand.
- Experience in the design and implementation of recruiting metrics; dashboard, scorecard and/or other recruiting performance measurement tools.
- Exceptional communication experience (written and verbal) with comfort presenting to an Executive audience on a frequent basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience and/or education.
Sales Sourcer, APACZendesk started in Copenhagen, Denmark with the need to bring a simple, easy to use support software to the market. Ten years later, there are 2400+ employees in 15 offices around the world. We pride ourselves on the amazing team we have built so far and the positive impact we have had on thousands of customers and their customers’ lives. The business is growing at 40% YoY, and we need your help to scale our sales teams so we can continue on this incredible trajectory of growth.We are looking for a talented Sales Sourcer to join our recruiting team in Melbourne and help take us to the next level. Customer service is at our core, we strive to deliver exceptional service to both our candidates and hiring managers. If you love working with people and enjoy pairing great talent with the right sales position, then we’d love to chat with you!Who you are:You thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and get a buzz when you find a good candidate. Excelling in a dynamic, fast-growing, and ever-changing work environment, you are self-motivated and understand the importance of finding, attracting, and retaining top talent. You also always have an eye out for new technologies.From entry level sales to management roles… you’re ready for the challenge of finding the right candidate!
What you'll do:
- Partner with our full life-cycle recruiting team: you’ll be in headcount discussions, intake meetings and debriefs to really understand the business’ needs
- Own and develop candidate pipeline through research, outreach and full candidate assessment/interviewing
- Develop talent market analysis/availability reports for the recruiting org and hiring managers
- Be the face of Zendesk on the phone and online
- Become a Zendesk pro, effectively communicating our value proposition to top talent
- Increase and strengthen our brand in the market
- Continue to build out and nurture Zendesk’s talent community
What you'll need:
- Experience developing deep talent channels and communities for hard to fill talent through strong research and interviewing techniques. Sales recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that have led to hires
- Proficiency in Boolean searching
- Social media sourcing skills
- Solid passive candidate attraction techniques
- Ability to craft creative sourcing initiatives
- Ambition to grow as a recruiting professional
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
Senior RecruiterZendesk is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our amazing team in our Melbourne, Australia office. This person will be pivotal in our execution of our ever evolving hiring in the APAC region.We are searching for a talented person who thrives in the execution of strategy behind attracting the top talent.We have an incredible product and exceptional employees - you will be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring talent in both Australia and the greater APAC region (Sydney, Japan, India, Singapore).
- Own a full-cycle recruiting process with a wide focus across Sales, Marketing, Success, Support, G&A and Operations .
- Partner closely with APAC Leadership team to understand, anticipate and influence their hiring needs and goal.
- Partner with Management to continuously evolve and execute hiring strategy.
- Develop and innovate on leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Define and roll out unique recruiting initiatives and recruiting events to attract top talent.
- Innovate on new sourcing techniques and utilize our brand/technologies to hunt passive talent
- Build long-term relationships with key industry talent for longer-term recruiting needs.
- Execute sourcing strategies based on industry trends using competitive intelligence.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies. We are opening up new territories for Zendesk and talent acquisition is crucial to the success of an early office launch.
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting ( experience in house is HUGELY preferred)
- Strong executive presence and laser focus on the candidate experience
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize- our team is in high demand!
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Account ExecutiveZendesk is looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, that demonstrates a successful track record in proactively growing their pipeline and delivering predictable sales results. The key characteristic for this role is the proven ability to decipher customer objectives across multiple layers of stakeholders, aligning this with a structured and well-executed sales strategy. You must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business and account expansion opportunities and delivering results against a quota. This individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers, and represent the culture and dedication to customers Zendesk is known for.
- You'll become the resident expert on Zendesk solutions and will sell new customers our cloud-based software.
- Demonstrating/selling value to key stakeholders within accounts, growing this to new and emerging areas of the accounts
- Build a plan to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Develop strategic prospecting and sales plans/activities to close deals with Enterprise and Mid-Market prospects
- Maximising and working with other Zendesk departments to prioritise, coordinate and apply resources where needed to accelerate and deliver multi-solution client outcomes
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value based selling
- Meet or exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction within your accounts
- 3-5 years of software selling experience, preferably SaaS, help-desk or CX products
- Track record of success selling into Enterprise/Mid Market companies
- Able to thrive in a startup environment— you move quickly, think strategically, and are superb at tactical execution
- Consistent track record of success with quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Knowledge of a number of industries - Retail, Tech, State Government, Services and Communications/Media and FMCG
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management and required by customers
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor degree highly desirable
Sales Development RepresentativeWe are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player to expand our footprint with key ANZ brands as a Sales Development Representative.The ideal team member will be responsible for following up on and qualifying leads from both inbound and outbound channels.Qualified candidates should be excited about technology, customer service and have interest in developing a successful career at a fast-paced, innovative and market leading SaaS company.The Australian & New Zealand Zendesk sales organisation is a group of like minded, highly motivated and passionate people who maintain a high performance culture every day. We support each other to deliver awesome outcomes for our customers and team members, this means when we bring a new person into the team, we look for for people who are:Energetic and innovativeConsciously want to evolve and be a better youAccountable and take accountabilityBold and challenge with respect and integrity& always think StrategicallyOur team's purpose statement is:“To be the desired destination and trusted partner for ANZ companies that are as passionate and fanatical about creating exceptional customer experiences as we are.”If this sounds like something that drives you and you want to be part of the continuous journey to greatness...we want to talk to you.
- Exceed daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s and quotas for activities, lead identification and qualification
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects and customers while building a pipeline for Zendesk Account Executives
- Generating high value pipeline through both strategic & targeted prospecting
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive new business and deliver on the strategy for your region
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Organise and categorise sales lead information into Salesforce.com & Outreach.io
- Respond to inbound requests via Zendesk support, phone, chat, and email
- Organise and categorise sales lead information into Salesforce.com
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Ambition to develop a career in a fast paced SaaS company
- KPI driven (high-volume) phone sales/consulting experience
- Persuasive and naturally curious
- Experience with CRM systems such as SFDC (salesforce.com)
- Experience with social prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Zendesk solutions to fulfill requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Sales or Internship experience (Software/Saas a plus)
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Experienced in common sales methodology such as E.G. Sandler, Franklin Covey
Engineering & Product
People Operations & Workplace Experience
Sales & Sales Leadership