Enterprise Account Executive (France)
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. Working within a defined geographical territory, your mission (should you choose to accept it), is to drive revenue growth for Zendesk through new customer acquisition and existing account management.
As part of our Account Executive team, you will work within your territory alongside a strategic (field) AE who can support complex and on site selling, where required. You will engage with senior business and IT executives within new prospects and an existing customer base.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- You will co-operate with your Strategic AE counterpart where it makes best business sense to progress opportunities
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Zendesk vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts
- Territory research, to formalise territory plan and target prospects / accounts
- Qualify, prioritise and record the progress of marketing qualified leads and free trials
- Create your own pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Zendesk solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Quota carrying software or technology solution sales experience
- Fluency in French, as well as English
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Successful history of consistent high performance in new business sales
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Have worked in a fast-paced transactional business
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing a territory for sales or account management
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Sales & Account Management