Field Marketing Manager - Southern EuropeWe are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager - Southern Europe, based in Paris, for a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Your primary role will be supporting our growing regions across both the SMB and Mid Market Segment - this will include running in country community events, devising and executing local marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have a sound knowledge of the SaaS market and a keen interest in customer service.
- Primarily you will be the regional face of our global Marketing team.
- Create local lead generation activities and campaigns that bring local flavour to our core global content.
- Plan and execute thought leadership campaigns, Zendesk-hosted events, 3rd party events and sponsorships with end-to-end plan & follow-up, measurement and ROI.
- Utilise systems and tools such as SFDC to analyse pipeline and opportunity data to best determine marketing mix.
- Collaborate closely with local sales teams to ensure delivering against pipeline and progression targets.
- Assist the core central advertising teams by providing input and direction around content and advertising sources.
- Support the PR team/agencies in your region to align the media activity with local marketing campaigns and issues.
- Work with partners in region to reach new audiences.
- Manage the local field marketing budget.
- Progressive experience in marketing.
- Experience with Eloqua or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce.
- Familiar with common marketing metrics, particularly in the B2B space.
- Fast learner. Must love tackling difficult and challenging problems.
- Experience in event management (from sourcing venues to execution).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in French, other Southern languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree.
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 80,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.