Field Marketing Manager, Brazil
Zendesk is looking for a Field Marketing Manager, based in Sao Paulo. This is a full-time position, focusing on the Latin America market. As the Field Marketing Manager at Zendesk, you are responsible for developing and managing field-based demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Zendesk’s Enterprise sales, sales development and integrated campaign marketing teams to plan and execute.
In addition, you must successfully collaborate with a variety of individuals and teams as well as manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and to explore.
This position reports to the Director of Field Marketing, LATAM who is based in San Francisco.
What you will get to do everyday:
- Collaborate with regional sales managers to develop a six-month rolling Field Marketing plan focused on meeting or exceeding quarterly pipeline build and progression targets
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC and Good Data to analyze pipeline and opportunity data to best determine marketing mix
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand in the Enterprise target accounts.
- Execute customer marketing initiatives aimed at identifying, nurturing and leveraging key Zendesk customer evangelists
- Plan and execute executive-level thought leadership campaigns & Zendesk-hosted events
- Plan and execute 3rd party events and tradeshow sponsorships with end to end plan & follow-up, measurement and ROI.
- Manage to a quarterly territory budget.
- Be a strong, inspiring mentor to the junior members of our marketing team
- Work directly with customers, partners and the extended customer service and support community
- Face-to-face engagement with San Francisco-based sales and marketing employees is a must
What you bring to the role:
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced quota driven environments
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
- 3+ years of executing field marketing (or similar marketing) programs
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Decisive, agile, and iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop complex programs from inception
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical to this role
- Proficiency in basic office tools such Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Apps as well as well as SFDC. Working knowledge of GoodData and Eloqua a plus.
- Travel 30 - 40% within territory required
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.