Customer Success AssociateOur Customer Success team advises and guides our wide array of enterprise customers as they map to a broad spectrum of business needs to Zendesk. We ensure customers are optimized and scaling effortlessly through impactful engagements, all focused on driving business and technical value. A key fixture of our Success team is the work our Success Consultants do to understand a customer’s business, work creatively to provide solutions to challenges, and ultimately help their business innovate and transform using Zendesk.Customer Success Associates align to a group of small-medium sized customers and work with them to ensure they understand and adopt Zendesk’s features so they get business and technical value from the product. The combined effort of the team of Customer Success Associates will result in minimizing churn/contraction risk, driving production adoption that can lead to expansion, surfacing usage and relationship trends, and finding customers champions. You will do this through proactively engaging with customers at specific points in their lifecycle with Zendesk; providing them experiences based on analytics and other inputs to give them cohort, virtual, and contextual consulting experiences. Alongside your teammates, you ensure that customers are seeing results from Zendesk and will continue their partnership.
- Proactively manage a large book of business according to 1:many Customer Success methodology to drive results, product adoption and ensure retention
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Zendesk products to provide technical guidance to increase feature adoption
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers, connecting trends and themes as you go
- Enjoy problem solving to understand the gaps in a user’s workflow and provide recommendations
- Manage and collaborate interdepartmentally to create a Get-Healthy plan for customers within region
- Position Support, Education and Services that may be needed to mitigate risk and provide a great customer experience
- Perform periodic reviews with customers focused on driving success product adoption and to confirm satisfaction
- Strong virtual presentation skills to deliver 1:many webinars, as well as provide recommendations 1:1 to customers
- Energized by working collaboratively to evolve and optimize a customer’s use of Zendesk
- Love for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and works proactively to learn and optimize skills to succeed
- Proven ability to develop relationships quickly
- Ability to manage several customers at different milestones in their lifecycle with Zendesk
- 1+ years of experience managing a portfolio of customers or interacting with a volume of customer’s needs in a customer service capacity
- Good understanding of Customer Support process and infrastructure
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- Commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Aptitude for virtual presenting
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
Field Marketing Manager - BrazilZendesk is looking for a forward thinking, data-driven and passionate Field Marketing Manager to join our LATAM Marketing team, based in São Paulo and reporting to the Marketing Director LATAM. This person will support growth, revenue generation and brand awareness in Brazil by developing, managing and tracking demand generation programs and campaigns to drive and nurture leads and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will collaborate closely with Zendesk’s Sales, Sales Development and Digital Marketing teams to plan and execute.
- Work with local Regional Marketing and Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing plans to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand in the Enterprise target accounts.
- Execute customer marketing initiatives aimed expanding current Zendesk customer accounts.
- Plan and execute executive-level thought leadership campaigns & Zendesk-hosted events
- Plan and execute 3rd party events and tradeshow sponsorships with end to end plan & follow-up, measurement and ROI.
- Manage to a quarterly territory budget.
- Be a strong, inspiring mentor to the junior members of our marketing team
- Work directly with customers, partners and the extended customer service and support community
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC to analyze pipeline and opportunity data to best determine marketing mix
- Managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced quota driven environments
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
- 7+ years of executing Marketing Programs
- Data driven and familiar with Full Funnel Marketing metrics (Leads, Conversion, Pipeline, Revenue)
- Proficiency in basic Office, Salesforce Automation and Marketing Automation & Analytics tools
- Decisive, agile, and iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop complex programs from inception
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical to this role
- Travel 30 - 40% within Brazil; quarterly travel to HQ is necessary as well
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
Manager, Sales DevelopmentZendesk is looking for a Sales Development Manager that will develop, train and hire a highly driven and enthusiastic team of lead generation and business development professionals for the South American Region. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Zendesk customers and is key to the success Zendesk.The ideal candidate has the energy, business acumen, pipeline expertise and people skills to inspire a team to consistently achieve challenging growth targets in in close collaboration with Sales & Marketing.Top Talent in the Sales Development Management team will have fast career progression opportunities, while learning how to deliver ambitions business goals and develop talent in a fast growing company.
- Drive and scale Sales Pipeline & Qualified Opportunities to fuel Zendesk’s growth
- Hire, coach and manage a team of talented Sales Development Reps
- Enable Career Development of Reps to their next stage in Sales Career (or other)
- Fast and consistent innovation to keep the team’s processes and methodologies agile and ahead of the market
- Collaborate intensively with Sales and Marketing and be accountable for high quality pipeline
- 5+ years in the Software sales, preferably in SaaS/Customer Support/Sales/CRM software
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as individual contributor
- Ideally people management experience, with a proven track record of building a great working environment
- Proven Business Acumen & expert in proactive (yet creative) Sales Pipeline Development
- Strong analytical capabilities to identify growth opportunities and areas of focus
- Fluent in Spanish/Portuguese/English (Must have all 3)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
Partner Enablement ManagerPeople love Zendesk. Zendesk loves people… and we are looking for an awesome person to join our team as a Partner Enablement Manager. You would be based out of our Sao Paulo office and your role would be to work directly with top partners within the Zendesk partner ecosystem for the South American Region. You would enable them for services sales & implementation success -- services proposals, statements of work, implementation methodology, and ultimately customer success.
- Deliver the presentations, programs, and content to ensure your assigned partners have the skills, knowledge, and assets to be successful in partnering with Zendesk
- Help create and execute a broad program of services and content, including regular events, webinars, web assets, services sales, and 1:1 meeting support
- Work closely and collaboratively with Business Development and others to ensure delivery of clear and coordinated partner enablement to ensure customer success
- Create and deliver content for enablement sessions for strategic partners -- in person and via webinars; create and maintain web content for scalable programs
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience delivering support and/or consulting services, preferably involvement in selling services
- Fluent/Native in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the following areas: services sales, sales enablement, channel sales, channel account management, business development
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities -- Executive-level presence
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and methodologies
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation (desirable)
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- Must be persuasive and excel at presenting
- Experience working with systems integrators, consulting firms, business process outsources, and resellers.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Willing and able to travel domestically & internationally to 50%
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – both internally and with partners, both in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change
Services Solution Architect (Sao Paolo)We’ll start by being honest, this is not your everyday Solution Architect/Consultant position. We’re looking for somebody who can understand and document technical, functional and business requirements from our customers and translate them into a successful solution design. You'll work with a huge range of customers, from the smallest to the largest, ensuring that our delivery team are perfectly positioned to implement a successful project.As the perfect fit for the position, you will provide business consultations for customers, capture the business requirements and deliver a SOW in a highly detailed approach, in order to meet and exceed expectations.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to position success paths for our prospects and customers.
- Link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Gather requirements, create Statements of Work (SOWs) and change orders for new and existing customers.
- Position and present implementation options & proposals to customers & prospects.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following: consulting services, project management and business analysis.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of scoping, sizing & defining statements of work (SOW’s).
- Excel and enjoy presenting - showcase high energy, enthusiasm and positivity.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team (internal & external).
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth & dynamic environment.
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, Cloud, Integration) and methodologies.
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation.
- Has worked with Customer Service systems, processes and challenges.
- Prior sales experience.
Sales & Sales Leadership