Strategic Enterprise Sales ExecutiveZendesk is looking for a Strategic Account Executive in Tokyo who is responsible for growing our business and presence within our Fortune 500 customer base. We need an experienced sales person who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills.This individual will be ultimately responsible for their success within their territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition, and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Experienced in developing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experienced individual contributor selling applications packages to large, complex strategic accounts.
- Define strategy for acquisition, development, and expansion of targeted logos in the territory.
- Lead an account team in the execution of said account/territory strategy.
- Ability to quickly develop trust amongst both mid-level and senior management.
- Team player attitude who can get the best out of the account team and supporting departments whilst prioritising, coordinating and applying resources where needed.
- Most of all, you possess a highly developed selling style, where your customer relations and negotiation skills shine. You effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. A track record of consistent success is what we’ll find when looking at your background.
#LI-AL1Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota
- A background in or deep familiarity with the customer service space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business need and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Experience selling to VP or C level executives
- 10+ years of software selling experience
- Track record of success selling into Enterprise scale companies
- Consistent track record of success with quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management.
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor’s Degree
Sales & Sales Leadership